March 6th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 1,959 Times in 856 Posts
Change the screen density
If you're not thrilled about the size of the icons on the home screen you can change that by editing your screen density.
1. Install a text editor and a file manager (I used Root Explorer and Text Edit, both are free from the android market)
2. Open your file manager and go to /system
3. Make sure that folder is RW (re-writable, Root Explorer has a button at the top for this)
4. Open the file named build.prop in a text editor (should be the last file)
5. Scroll down and find the below line (about half way down?)
# system prop for express
6. Change the 160 to 180
Now the screen content should appear larger than it was.