Go Back   Android Forums > Android Carriers > Virgin Mobile

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zx5
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default How to pay a small balance?

My account on the VM site says I owe money due to adjustments. I pay auto every month and when I went to pay the balance ("Pay Now") there was only an option to pay next month's bill, but not that small dollar amount.

Anyone know how to pay it on the web?

Advertisements
Zx5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: N Side of Chicago
Posts: 294
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanks: 90
Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx5 View Post
My account on the VM site says I owe money due to adjustments. I pay auto every month and when I went to pay the balance ("Pay Now") there was only an option to pay next month's bill, but not that small dollar amount.

Anyone know how to pay it on the web?
What sort of "adjustments"? I think if you just go to the vmusa site and click top up, you can add any amount you want. I made a mistake two months ago and had to add like 3.50 to my account and that's how I did it.
hiwatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zx5
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwatt View Post
I think if you just go to the vmusa site and click top up, you can add any amount you want. I made a mistake two months ago and had to add like 3.50 to my account and that's how I did it.
Apparently, due to the storm, they haven't charged my account yet - about a week since they normally auto charge it. So, I'll wait and see if they take it out themselves. If not, I'll try the top up. Thanks.
Zx5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: N Side of Chicago
Posts: 294
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanks: 90
Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx5 View Post
Apparently, due to the storm, they haven't charged my account yet - about a week since they normally auto charge it. So, I'll wait and see if they take it out themselves. If not, I'll try the top up. Thanks.
Just an FYI-I went to 7-11 yesterday and noticed that they have a VM card that allows you to add any amount. I think the card read "add any amount from $1 to $100".
hiwatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psychotic Female
 
Petrah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,080
 
Device(s): GE Galaxy S4 CM 11 | GSM Galaxy Nexus CM 11 | G-Note 10.1 2014
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Thanks: 1,152
Thanked 1,440 Times in 925 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwatt View Post
Just an FYI-I went to 7-11 yesterday and noticed that they have a VM card that allows you to add any amount. I think the card read "add any amount from $1 to $100".

Isn't that the new thing they added last year? I forget exactly how those particular topup cards work. I think you purchase the topup card once, and then add money to it every month after to pay for your account. Something like that.
__________________
Forum Rules & Guidelines & Zero Tolerance Policy
Agree with a post? Hit Like! Someone help you? Hit Thanks!
See a naughty post or a thread in the wrong area? Hit Report!
Petrah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: N Side of Chicago
Posts: 294
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanks: 90
Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
Isn't that the new thing they added last year? I forget exactly how those particular topup cards work. I think you purchase the topup card once, and then add money to it every month after to pay for your account. Something like that.
Sorta. I noticed the one I bought at Walgreen's a few months ago can only be recharged there. Think the same thing goes for 7-11. Kind of off topic, but I noticed that Target doesn't charge the e-911 tax (which is like $3.50 in Chicago), so I've been buying cards there. I think it's gotta be a glitch. Also, I recently returned some stuff to Target and didn't have a receipt. They issue you a gift card. The fine print read something like "not valid on prepaid/gift cards" Wondering if I could get a VM topup card, I grabbed one and waited in line and without skipping a beat the transaction went right through. I like Target.
hiwatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
redgjm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: La Puente CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 123
 
Device(s): Evo V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanks: 18
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwatt View Post
Sorta. I noticed the one I bought at Walgreen's a few months ago can only be recharged there. Think the same thing goes for 7-11. Kind of off topic, but I noticed that Target doesn't charge the e-911 tax (which is like $3.50 in Chicago), so I've been buying cards there. I think it's gotta be a glitch. Also, I recently returned some stuff to Target and didn't have a receipt. They issue you a gift card. The fine print read something like "not valid on prepaid/gift cards" Wondering if I could get a VM topup card, I grabbed one and waited in line and without skipping a beat the transaction went right through. I like Target.
I like Target too. I buy my to ups there as well. Sometimes they're on sale for a few dollars less than the card is worth.
__________________
$25 credit when signing up to Virgin Mobile!
https://refer.virginmobileusa.com/3ZaBNmT
redgjm is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Carriers > Virgin Mobile
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.