July 8th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: May 2012
Device(s): ZTE N9511, Moto DX, Kyo Zio,
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 235 Times in 147 Posts
[How-to] Install ClockworkMod Recovery CWM 22.214.171.124 on Vitality
Since there isnt a thread in these subforums on this, I thought I would post a guide here as well. Its a pretty easy install, just follow the directions.
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for bricked devices in any way -- Flash At Your Own Risk (as always)!!
Things you will need (click to download):
Odin + OPS file for the R720
Clockworkmod Recovery Tarball
- Boot you phone to Download mode (turn power off, unplug battery, put battery back in, then hold the camera button (MUVE) at the same time, insert the USB cable into your phone).
- Press volume up to confirm download mode when prompted.
- Extract "Odin+OPS.zip"
- Open Odin
- Click the "OPS" button, and select the R720 OPS file (SCHR720.ops)
- Then click "PDA" and choose the CWM tar you downloaded (admire-cwm.tar) -- DO NOT EXTRACT IT!!!!
- Click Start
- Your phone will reboot once the flash is complete.
- Then to boot to recovery, hold Volume Down+Back+Power until CWM starts.
Hope this guide helps.
>>Donations Greatly Appreciated!<< Thank You!
Look me up. XDA, Rootzwiki, AF, etc...
OpenAndroid Roms made for DroidX, Droid2, Admire, Zio, PDP. Linux Distro's compiled for Archos IT
Last edited by Spz0; July 9th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.