Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Wildfire > Wildfire - All Things Root

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

View Poll Results: htc problems htc should fix
yes 2 66.67%
no 1 33.33%
maybe 0 0%
confused 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 15th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Happy htc wildfire no usb debugging no touchscreen

hi everyone i'm new here and cant seem to find anything to help so here i am htc wildfire giving me headaches touchscreen fail , replaced screen still fail , everyone says ENABLE USB DEBUGGING , which i would if only the touchscreen would work so i could flash and repair it so how do i fix it without enabling usb debugging ? thanks in advance

spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hi again could i put image on sd then in phone boot from sd ?
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
AF Addict
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Loganville, GA
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,529
 
Device(s): HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 2,852
Thanked 3,106 Times in 2,336 Posts
Default

Hello and welcome aboard. I have moved your thread to the correct forum. Hopefully, somebody will chime in to give you help.
__________________
"Accept the things you cannot change, have the courage to change the things you can ...And have the Wisdom to know the difference".


Rush is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
hi everyone i'm new here and cant seem to find anything to help so here i am htc wildfire giving me headaches touchscreen fail , replaced screen still fail , everyone says ENABLE USB DEBUGGING , which i would if only the touchscreen would work so i could flash and repair it so how do i fix it without enabling usb debugging ? thanks in advance
Ok so your problem is that your touchscreen is unresponsive, still i dont see how enabling debug mode would be of any relevance unless you want to use ADB, i dont think ADB would solve it (i could be wrong, but i doubt it)

Anyways...
What have you tried to solved this?
Have you rebooted your device?
Taken out the battery, leave your Wildfire for like 10 mins, then come back and reboot it?
Have you turned of your Wildfire and charged it for like an hour then reboot it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
hi again could i put image on sd then in phone boot from sd ?
What do you mean by "image"
__________________
Proud owner of the HTC One
I'm using Dropbox, why aren't you? Start now!! me and you get 500MB extra space free!!!!
Increase stock Wildfire speed, Stuff to do when rooted
If i've helped you, give thanks it shows people that my info is reliable
Rooting your Wildfire 2.2.1
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChryzaorFlux For This Useful Post:
spike htc (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry

yes yes n yes took battery out left for 2 days still same no working touch screen not able to select usb debugging not able at all , replaced touch screen still same no able to get into phone but memory card is available in windows
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i want to use phone yes touch screen not let me in so i replaced with new touch screen still the phone not let me in how do i fix this without smashing it to bits how do i fix it please could i load a image .img from memory card to fix it ie; reload operating system like i do with windows
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

image ROM
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

sorry this is very frustrating ChryzaorFlux but there is nothing no where some forums say touch screen is broken and to replace it so i did and its still the same , when wildfire connected via usb and charges phone ,so can i load a rom from my sd card to fix ? otherwise its the hammer nothing works taken battery out left for 1 hour nowt took battery out put back in charged for 1 hour nowt ! booted into hboot , fastboot , reboot bootloader , phone takes 5mins to come back to home screen with touch screen lock/slide lock still not working , hboot ,recovery takes 2 mins to give me picture of phone on screen with red triangle with ! so i take battery out again boot into hboot again and , fastboot , bootloader , reboot phone takes 2 mins to go back to home screen again touch screen not working still i think rom is broken/corupted thats why i ask here if i should put stock rom on sd card to load from that ? as there is no other help but EVERYONE SAY ENABLE USB DEBUGGING so i can fix phone put new rom yes no hammer time 'CANT TOUCH THIS' help please coz the touch screen not working !
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

when i say nowt i mean problem still same no working touch screen thanks
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
sorry this is very frustrating ChryzaorFlux but there is nothing no where some forums say touch screen is broken and to replace it so i did and its still the same , when wildfire connected via usb and charges phone ,so can i load a rom from my sd card to fix ? otherwise its the hammer nothing works taken battery out left for 1 hour nowt took battery out put back in charged for 1 hour nowt ! booted into hboot , fastboot , reboot bootloader , phone takes 5mins to come back to home screen with touch screen lock/slide lock still not working , hboot ,recovery takes 2 mins to give me picture of phone on screen with red triangle with ! so i take battery out again boot into hboot again and , fastboot , bootloader , reboot phone takes 2 mins to go back to home screen again touch screen not working still i think rom is broken/corupted thats why i ask here if i should put stock rom on sd card to load from that ? as there is no other help but EVERYONE SAY ENABLE USB DEBUGGING so i can fix phone put new rom yes no hammer time 'CANT TOUCH THIS' help please coz the touch screen not working !
Ah i cant believe i forgot to ask you whether you were rooted or not
From what youve told me im guessing you are? I hope so
Sorry about your problem, but dont lose faith yet
My propositions to solutions are numbered

You dont have to be rooted
1) Try to completely drain the battery, since the Wildfire have a track ball you can still activate some processing, like music, WiFi, GPS, full brightness, try to prevent the device from sleeping, using your track ball, make sure when your Wildfire turns of that you are unable to turn it on when you hold down the power button, your track ball does work right??? If it doesnt then this process might take a day or two

You have to be rooted and have a 4GB+ SD card
2) Since you can transfer files to your Wildfire from your pc, download a stock HTC ROM >Here< from my dropbox account (its safe dont worry), transfer it to your SD card, then boot to Clockwork recovery (Hold volume button & power button at the same time, when you see the 3 androids on skateboards, use your track ball to scroll to recovery, press the power/trackball to select it), you might want to perform a nandroid back up, [scroll down to nandroid, press power button, then select backup]
When this is done, scroll down to install .zip from sd card, locate the Wildfire ROM and select it, scroll down to 'yes', select it. Wait for it to finish flashing the ROM, then select reboot system now. Hopefully your touch screen should be working
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Last edited by ChryzaorFlux; February 18th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hi ChryzaorFlux not rooted track ball no ,Try to completely drain the battery, since the Wildfire have a track ball you can still activate some processing, like music, WiFi, GPS, full brightness imposable 100% just charged it also will this brick it if it goes wrong thanks will post again when i have done it bricked or working
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

oh n thanks again why on earth would i want to download a sensation extreme rom thanks but i dont think that will work !
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hi again ChryzaorFlux did like you said You might have to be rooted and have a 4GB+ SD card
2) Since you can transfer files to your Wildfire from your pc, download a stock HTC ROM >Here< from my dropbox account (its safe dont worry), transfer it to your SD card, then boot to Clockwork recovery (Hold volume button & power button at the same time, when you see the 3 androids on skateboards, use your track ball to scroll to recovery, press the power/trackball to select it), you might want to perform a nandroid back up, [scroll down to nandroid, press power button, then select backup]
When this is done, scroll down to install .zip from sd card, locate the Wildfire ROM and select it, scroll down to 'yes', select it. Wait for it to finish flashing the ROM, then select reboot system now. Hopefully your touch screen should be working . back to screen with picture of phone with red triangle with exclamation mark in middle of it like i said b4 when i select recovery this always happens not When this is done, scroll down to install .zip from sd card, locate the Wildfire ROM and select it, scroll down to 'yes', select it. Wait for it to finish flashing the ROM, then select reboot system now how do i select .zip ????????????????///
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
hi ChryzaorFlux not rooted track ball no ,Try to completely drain the battery, since the Wildfire have a track ball you can still activate some processing, like music, WiFi, GPS, full brightness imposable 100% just charged it also will this brick it if it goes wrong thanks will post again when i have done it bricked or working
Woah dude, try and keep everything in one post, just select edit in the bottom right corner, and make sure its readable aswell, im just overwhelmed by the amount of text
Moving on...

No it will not brick anything, your just completely draining the battery thats all. Make sure that only what you do nothing else - Just drain the battery til; your Wildfire switches of, but do not charge it after
So wait is your trackball working or not, im confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
oh n thanks again why on earth would i want to download a sensation extreme rom thanks but i dont think that will work !
Thats if your rooted, like i said in my previous post, its a ROM, but since your not rooted dont worry about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
hi again ChryzaorFlux did like you said You might have to be rooted and have a 4GB+ SD card
2) Since you can transfer files to your Wildfire from your pc, download a stock HTC ROM >Here< from my dropbox account (its safe dont worry), transfer it to your SD card, then boot to Clockwork recovery (Hold volume button & power button at the same time, when you see the 3 androids on skateboards, use your track ball to scroll to recovery, press the power/trackball to select it), you might want to perform a nandroid back up, [scroll down to nandroid, press power button, then select backup]
When this is done, scroll down to install .zip from sd card, locate the Wildfire ROM and select it, scroll down to 'yes', select it. Wait for it to finish flashing the ROM, then select reboot system now. Hopefully your touch screen should be working . back to screen with picture of phone with red triangle with exclamation mark in middle of it like i said b4 when i select recovery this always happens not When this is done, scroll down to install .zip from sd card, locate the Wildfire ROM and select it, scroll down to 'yes', select it. Wait for it to finish flashing the ROM, then select reboot system now how do i select .zip ????????????????///
Just pull out the battery and reboot your device (dont worry if you pull out the battery nothing will happen, just as long as you havnt selected anything, well since your not rooted you wont have permission to do such changes)
Carry on with the draining of the battery suggestion, forget about everything else.
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

right thank you im an ass sorry i'm doing as you said ! you must see a lot of frustion on here like ?
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
right thank you im an ass sorry i'm doing as you said ! you must see a lot of frustion on here like ?
Its alright dude
I understand, problems like this really annoy us.
Good luck, i hope you solve you problem
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChryzaorFlux For This Useful Post:
spike htc (February 19th, 2012)
Old February 19th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hi ChryzaorFlux battery dead now messed about not letting it sleep so what do i do with it now please ? also when in fastboot only buttons available are power and vol up/down thanks again hope this will fix thanks
spike htc is offline  
Last edited by spike htc; February 20th, 2012 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
hi ChryzaorFlux battery dead now messed about not letting it sleep so what do i do with it now please ? also when in fastboot only buttons available are power and vol up/down thanks again hope this will fix thanks
Charge it for 5 minutes
Then turn it on, then try your touch screen.
Hopefully it will be running
Yhh your right about the fast boot thing
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChryzaorFlux View Post
Charge it for 5 minutes
Then turn it on, then try your touch screen.
Hopefully it will be running
Yhh your right about the fast boot thing
i hope so this is mental cheers if this dont work is that it since if i can get in to enable usb debugging ???

well m8 still same i guess thats it now cheers for your help
spike htc is offline  
Last edited by spike htc; February 20th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
i hope so this is mental cheers if this dont work is that it since if i can get in to enable usb debugging ???

well m8 still same i guess thats it now cheers for your help
Ah that sucks
Im sorry dude
What are you planning to do now?

UPDATE
Put your Wildfire in safe mode and see if it works
To do that, turn on your Wildfire, as soon as your boot animation comes up (The HTC 'quietly brilliant' screen) hold the track ball, you will feel a vibration (DO NOT LET GO), when your phone starts to load its home screen, release the track ball. Then see if you can enable 'USB Debugging'
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Last edited by ChryzaorFlux; February 22nd, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

hey spike htc

did you found the solution or not?? because I have also face the same problem.
If you have the found solution please tell me


ChryzaorFlux
I have also same problem cay you give me solution.

Firstly I rooted my htc wildfire 2.2.1 to the cyanogenmod 7.1 but i din't like the look of it so i try to revert back to my previous version.....however I installed RUU_Buzz_hTC_Asia_TW_1.18.709.2_Radio_13.45.55.24_ 3.35.15.31_release_132351_signed
But when i power on htc, i found the same problem no debugging no touchscreen.
Hope you gonna help to sort out this problem.
suzank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzank View Post
hey spike htc

did you found the solution or not?? because I have also face the same problem.
If you have the found solution please tell me


ChryzaorFlux
I have also same problem cay you give me solution.

Firstly I rooted my htc wildfire 2.2.1 to the cyanogenmod 7.1 but i din't like the look of it so i try to revert back to my previous version.....however I installed RUU_Buzz_hTC_Asia_TW_1.18.709.2_Radio_13.45.55.24_ 3.35.15.31_release_132351_signed
But when i power on htc, i found the same problem no debugging no touchscreen.
Hope you gonna help to sort out this problem.
Ah damn sorry to hear that
1) Have you tried any of the suggestions above?
2) Ok i thought of a way, try it
Use the link here
Scroll down to where it says Rooting the device:
Try and see if you can do step 2 - using the RUU
If that didnt work then try and see if you can do any parts of the rootig process, if it works at a point continue till the end.

Remember this is just a thought, you dont have to go through with it, if you want to make sure you know exactly what your doing

Good luck
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool

yeah the problem was water damage (little sticker inside of battery cover turns pink if water damaged and it was new mainboard 50 in shop (shame nobody asked since im a newbie to this at 42) so binned it and got evo 3d much better wanted one quad core best new contract only
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzank View Post
hey spike htc

did you found the solution or not?? because I have also face the same problem.
If you have the found solution please tell me


ChryzaorFlux
I have also same problem cay you give me solution.

Firstly I rooted my htc wildfire 2.2.1 to the cyanogenmod 7.1 but i din't like the look of it so i try to revert back to my previous version.....however I installed RUU_Buzz_hTC_Asia_TW_1.18.709.2_Radio_13.45.55.24_ 3.35.15.31_release_132351_signed
But when i power on htc, i found the same problem no debugging no touchscreen.
Hope you gonna help to sort out this problem.
spike htc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

ChryzaorFlux

How can i enabled usb debugging, I even can't unlock my phone's lock system because my touchscreen is frozen!! I even can't enter into main menu due to touch screen is frozen!! Is there any way to root or revert back without usb debugging enabled!! PLEASE HELP ME!!
suzank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike htc View Post
yeah the problem was water damage (little sticker inside of battery cover turns pink if water damaged and it was new mainboard 50 in shop (shame nobody asked since im a newbie to this at 42) so binned it and got evo 3d much better wanted one quad core best new contract only
Ahh i see
You got an Evo 3D??? Ah im jealous, am im here still stuck with this lousy phone, but then again recently i did a few tweeks and its running quite smoothly
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzank View Post
ChryzaorFlux

How can i enabled usb debugging, I even can't unlock my phone's lock system because my touchscreen is frozen!! I even can't enter into main menu due to touch screen is frozen!! Is there any way to root or revert back without usb debugging enabled!! PLEASE HELP ME!!
Dude have you even looked at my previous post and tried anything??
Since your screen is frozen there is no way to activate USB debugging

Firstly try this, if it doesnt work then proceed with attempting with the factory reset

Solution to your problem is here
1) Get ROM : RUU_Buzz_HTC_WWE_1.37.405.1_Radio_13.53.55.24H_3.3 5.19.25_release_151892_signed.exe

2) Go to windows temp (cd %temp%) and clear it (delete everything).

3) Run this update (ONLY RUN, DO NOT CONTINUE), go to windows temp and search for rom.zip, copy it into safe place, and exit rom installation.

4) Clean windows temp again and run ROM upgrade which break your screen (ONLY RUN!, DO NOT CONTINUE YET), Go to windows temp and find rom.zip, replace it with the rom.zip you copied in previous steps and continue ROM installation.

Factory reset
1) With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, then press the POWER button.
Note: If you are not sure whether your phone's power is turned off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
2) Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
3) Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, then press POWER.
4) Press VOLUME UP to start the factory reset.
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Last edited by ChryzaorFlux; April 21st, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Dude i treid what you have posted!! Is my phone bricked or not!! Is there any other way to fix?????????????
suzank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzank View Post
Dude i treid what you have posted!! Is my phone bricked or not!! Is there any other way to fix?????????????
What happened?
Bricking a device isnt common at all, most of the time people say it when its not
If your referring to your original problem no your phone is not bricked.
Im not aware of your current state so i cant say yes or no
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yahoo Dude i got phone back to normal condition!! thanx for ur suggestion!! Hope to see ur help in future!!
suzank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzank View Post
Yahoo Dude i got phone back to normal condition!! thanx for ur suggestion!! Hope to see ur help in future!!
Im glad your phone's alright
Im quite active in this forum so you probably will :P

By the way what suggestion fixed it?
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:39 AM   #30 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy

Hi guys I really need your help. I have installed a second HTC wildfire S digitizer thinking it was the first that was the problem but apparently not. Now it will not respond at all and as a result I can access USB debugging. What would be the best course of action to resolve this? I cant really seem to make sense of the information above. It is all bits and pieces of information. Please can you help me!!!
crazykodie is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:42 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
ChryzaorFlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 418
 
Device(s): HTC One :D HTC Wildfire (rooted)
Carrier: O2

Thanks: 14
Thanked 85 Times in 64 Posts
mr.aughaonu@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykodie View Post
Hi guys I really need your help. I have installed a second HTC wildfire S digitizer thinking it was the first that was the problem but apparently not. Now it will not respond at all and as a result I can access USB debugging. What would be the best course of action to resolve this? I cant really seem to make sense of the information above. It is all bits and pieces of information. Please can you help me!!!
So your positive that the installation of a second touchscreen was not the problem?
Oh the information above was for those who are rooted
Is your daughter's phone rooted? - If not then first try a Master reset:
Turn of your device and simultaneously hold the volume and power button, select clear storage.

If you are then you might have to root device.
Here is a link to root your device, your going to lose your phone data btw, make sure you back up your sd card aswell
http://www.androidauthority.com/wildfire-s-root-61329/
If your device boots up then congrats, problem solved and your rooted, if not then you have to download an RUU then install it - link is here <- Make sure you pick a .exe file and the correct one - Here's my suggestion
-> RUU_Marvel_S_HTC_Europe_2.13.401.3_Radio_47.23c.35 .3037_7.54.39.28M_release_236989_signed.exe
After you run it, your device should boot up and start working like before but without the data... oh and also you'll lose root privileges but that wont be a bother if you wasnt rooted in the first place

Good luck - BTW IF YOU CHOOSE TO START THIS PROCESS, ENSURE YOU READ UP ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING AND BE ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT IT, REMEMBER ITS A SUGGESTION I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY DONE THIS EXACT PROCESS ONLY SIMILAR ONES THAT WORKED
ChryzaorFlux is offline  
Last edited by ChryzaorFlux; April 21st, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #32 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Man. I have the same problem dude. HBOOT says Touchscreen: Fail

I send it off for repair, they send it back saying I caused the damage, this is because it has superficial scratches in the case. I can see the 2 phillips head screws haven't been touched -_-

SO i buy a new digitizer, replace it and still get "Touchscreen: Fail"

I can't access the USB debugging option or anything else. Any suggestions?
drphildobaggin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Wildfire > Wildfire - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.