Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Wildfire S > Wildfire S - All Things Root

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree25Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 7th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #551 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Many thanks to digitalsarma for the advice - I just skipped on to unlock the bootloader and, with one hiccup, managed to unlock the bootloader successfully.

Unfortunately I have so far been unable to root the device as when I run the supertool I get the dreaded 'adb server is out of date...killing' and, though a big flashing screen comes up saying 'Rooted' there are error messages beneath it saying that the rooting process has failed.

I tried it again pressing 2 instead of 1 but nothing happened.

slimchance is offline  
Last edited by slimchance; June 7th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 7th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #552 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default root

Hi everyone!
So... i did everything from first page guide, but yet still i am unable to root my phone A510e
*** UNLOCKED ***
MARVEL S-ON
HBOOT- 1.09.0099
Soft: 2.26.401.3
Android: 2.3.5
Despite soft i managed to unlock bootloader using htcdev way, i'm using htcsupertool with command 1 and 3, after 3 is done it says ROOTED but i believe it's not(When pressing 2 on supertool nothing happens)
Going further with clockworkmod it looked like everything went well
but after rebooting phone i still have white hboot menu.
My question: What am i doing wrong ?
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #553 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Slimchance,
If supertool does not work, try this other method
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmemoriiz
The link doesn't work ):

Sorry! Try this:
[GUIDE] How to Root the Wildfire S

I'll fix the link in my post above
Roseka,
Boot your phone normally, and the Superuser app should be installed. If it is, install ROM manager from Play store and if all is well, a pop up should appear asking if root privileges should be given to ROM manager. If that comes up, you're good to go. Otherwise, try the method given above
Caro332 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #554 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

" Requirements:
  • A Wildfire S with unlocked bootloader or S-OFF. If you're still on S-ON, you will need XTC-Clip to make it work. So far, noboby has cracked the S-ON on the Wildfire S via software. "
My phone is S-ON
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #555 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Solved the 'adb server is out of date' problem by downloading the latest update of SDK Platform tools and replacing the adb.exe file in the 'root' directory with the one from there.

Unfortunately I was still unable to root the phone using the Supertool.
slimchance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #556 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
" Requirements:
  • A Wildfire S with unlocked bootloader or S-OFF. If you're still on S-ON, you will need XTC-Clip to make it work. So far, noboby has cracked the S-ON on the Wildfire S via software. "
My phone is S-ON
Skip that part...It is not required to have S-off anymore. Unlocking the bootloader is good enough
Caro332 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caro332 For This Useful Post:
CafeKampuchia (June 8th, 2012)
Old June 8th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #557 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 1 Post
Default

Now try this one! :-) If all else fails...

http://androidforums.com/htc-wildfire-s/561718-how-root-htc-wildfire-s-a510c-cdma-virgin-mobile.html#post4493833
rgsgroup2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #558 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

" Don't press anything. The system will scan for some files and it will prompt you for an update. Move the cursor to OK (volume up) to start the flashing process. "

I get only
" Main version is older!
Update Fail! "
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #559 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
" Requirements:
  • A Wildfire S with unlocked bootloader or S-OFF. If you're still on S-ON, you will need XTC-Clip to make it work. So far, noboby has cracked the S-ON on the Wildfire S via software. "
My phone is S-ON
Those requirements are from another guide and don't necessarily apply here. As Caro says, there is no need to gain s-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
I get only
" Main version is older!
Update Fail! "
You don't need to flash your bootloader since you already have the updated one. That's why it won't let you update (again). From your post 552 above we can see that you've also already unlocked the device. So you can move on to step 4 to root it now. If the Supertool isn't working, follow the link in the post below \/\/\/
__________________
Don't just say thanks, click Thanks
Guess what's coming on April 23rd... Click here to find out.
Android Forums Site Rules/Guidelines

Please don't send me PMs with support questions. That's what the forum is for
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Last edited by CafeKampuchia; June 10th, 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #560 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimchance View Post
Solved the 'adb server is out of date' problem by downloading the latest update of SDK Platform tools and replacing the adb.exe file in the 'root' directory with the one from there.

Unfortunately I was still unable to root the phone using the Supertool.
Try following this post instead then.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #561 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
You don't need to flash your bootloader since you already have the updated one. That's why it won't let you update (again). From your post 552 above we can see that you've also already unlocked the device. So you can move on to step 4 to root it now. If the Supertool isn't working, follow the link in the post below \/\/\/
CafeKampuchia- using your guide with supertool i get this:
after 1:
after 3:
it says that device is rooted.
Quote:
Boot your phone normally, and the Superuser app should be installed. If it is, install ROM manager from Play store and if all is well, a pop up should appear asking if root privileges should be given to ROM manager. If that comes up, you're good to go.
There is no superuser, and rom manager wants me to root my phone.
Quote:
Otherwise, try the method given above
[GUIDE] How to Root the Wildfire S
As i said before i am not able to install recovery. Also on installing clockworkmod
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #562 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Have you tried rooting using the link in post No 560?
Caro332 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #563 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
There is no superuser, and rom manager wants me to root my phone.
As i said before i am not able to install recovery.
Strange... the screenshot you posted shows it pushing superuser.apk, but you're not seeing it in your app drawer? If not, go to Google Play store and install SuperSu, then reboot the phone.

And the other screenshot shows that you've successfully flashed Recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro332 View Post
Have you tried rooting using the link in post No 560?
It looks rooted with recovery installed from the pictures.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Last edited by CafeKampuchia; June 8th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #564 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Strange... the screenshot you posted shows it pushing superuser.apk, but you're not seeing it in your app drawer? If not, go to Google Play store and install SuperSu, then reboot the phone.

And the other screenshot shows that you've successfully flashed Recovery.
Install from gplay and reboot gave nothing. Rom manager still wants me to root my phone
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #565 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

After installing cwm5 for 23254657th time it actually showed up! Although rom manager still screams for root
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #566 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Right...How bout uninstalling and re installing rom manager?? uuhhh
How about the pop up? Did Superuser ask you if it should grant access for rom manager? Maybe the default somehow is to deny access?
Caro332 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #567 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro332 View Post
Right...How bout uninstalling and re installing rom manager?? uuhhh
How about the pop up? Did Superuser ask you if it should grant access for rom manager? Maybe the default somehow is to deny access?
un and reinstall gave nothing... superuser isnt asking for anything
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #568 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Delighted to be able to report that I have now got a rooted Wildfire S!

Many, many thanks to CafeKampuchia and Caro332 for your advice and patience whilst I was dicking about in the dark!

Although I never got the Supertool to work as it should I did install the CWM recovery and that allowed me to install root.zip from the SD card.

Thanks again - I won't be bothering you all again for a while!
slimchance is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slimchance For This Useful Post:
Roseka (June 8th, 2012)
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #569 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimchance View Post
Delighted to be able to report that I have now got a rooted Wildfire S!

Many, many thanks to CafeKampuchia and Caro332 for your advice and patience whilst I was dicking about in the dark!

Although I never got the Supertool to work as it should I did install the CWM recovery and that allowed me to install root.zip from the SD card.

Thanks again - I won't be bothering you all again for a while!
Did the same and worked! finally! CafeKampuchia, Caro332, slimchance - i owe you big one! when you will be in poland - call me, i'll buy you a beer. Thanks again
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roseka For This Useful Post:
slimchance (June 8th, 2012)
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #570 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Congratulations, Roseka!
slimchance is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #571 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Nice work guys! Now do a nandroid backup in Recovery before you forget
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
slimchance (June 8th, 2012)
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #572 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Am I doing something wrong here?

lostmemoriiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #573 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Do you have fastboot.exe installed in c:\android ?

Have you selected fastboot on the HBoot screen?
slimchance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #574 (permalink)
Member
 
slimchance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
 
Device(s): Samsung S3 Mini i8190N Rooted and running Maclaw's Slim Rom 4.3 with TWRP recovery. Wildfire S (R
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Nice work guys! Now do a nandroid backup in Recovery before you forget
Is this in addition to the backup I made using CWM before I ran root.zip?
slimchance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #575 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Question on the downloads ....

Im new at this, so forgive me please, but in this guide when the instructions are to download this or that, what am I downloading it to, my pc or the phone? When reading the guide on some of the downloads its obviously the pc it dwnlds too ..... anyway can someone specify which dwnlds go to which for me?
Nixjenn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #576 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Please check out step 5 of the guide to install the custom recovery and do a backup from recovery.
Quote:
5A. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for WFS
1. Download the official 5.0.2.8 image at ClockworkMod's index of recoveries. Make sure you choose the right one for your device whether Marvel or MarvelC. Extract the img file from the zip you just downloaded and save it somewhere you can find it later.

2. Boot the phone into HBOOT. (You are a pro at this by now, right? ) After it scans for PG7610.zip, select FASTBOOT and press the power button then connect the USB cable. The word FASTBOOT will change into FASTBOOT USB. If not, then either your USB drivers for the Wildfire S or Android SDK Tools is not installed properly.

3. Open a command prompt in Windows and navigate to the folder where you extracted the recovery image in step 1.

4. Type the following command: fastboot flash recovery [image name.img]. For example:
c:\android\>fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.8-marvel.img

If you have downloaded the MarvelC image, the image name will be recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.8-marvelc.img.

5B. Backup your stock HTC ROM in CWM5 Recovery!! Before you make changes to your stock ROM or decide to install a custom ROM, this is a must! Reverting back to a stock HTC ROM after installing a custom ROM can cause massive headaches. Restoring from a backup is MUCH easier. It will also help if you've ruined your ROM causing a softbrick. You just boot into CWM5 Recovery, do a factory reset and clear cache (including Dalvik) and do a restore.
What does this ClockworkMod Recovery does?
and could I have more details of how to backup this and HTC stock rom and the HTC senses Stock rom as well?
How would you back up the HTC senses stock rom?

How do you recovery both rom (HTC senses and the stock rom)onto you Wildfire S phonw as well if it fails?
293261352 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #577 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmemoriiz View Post
Am I doing something wrong here?
Either ADB isn't properly installed or the environment variables aren't correctly established. Follow the link to CyanogenMod's wiki page on SDK tools in the first couple paragraphs of the guide to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimchance View Post
Is this in addition to the backup I made using CWM before I ran root.zip?
Nope. You got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixjenn View Post
Im new at this, so forgive me please, but in this guide when the instructions are to download this or that, what am I downloading it to, my pc or the phone? When reading the guide on some of the downloads its obviously the pc it dwnlds too ..... anyway can someone specify which dwnlds go to which for me?
All of it should be downloaded to your computer unless otherwise specified. Have fun learning how to root your phone and post back if you have trouble.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #578 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 293261352 View Post
What does this ClockworkMod Recovery does?
and could I have more details of how to backup this and HTC stock rom and the HTC senses Stock rom as well?
How would you back up the HTC senses stock rom?

How do you recovery both rom (HTC senses and the stock rom)onto you Wildfire S phonw as well if it fails?
Recovery is a program accessed by the bootloader that allows recovery of the ROM should the phone soft brick. The recovery that comes with the phone isn't very feature rich and only allows flashing a stock ROM via USB. ClockworkMod Recovery is a custom recovery that allows (among other things) installing ROMs, apks, kernel and scripts from zip files off the SD card and backup/restore of ROMs. Once you install the CWM Recovery and run it per the guide, you will see the menu options for backup/restore. It will backup (and restore) the entire ROM including Sense which is an integrated part of all stock HTC ROMs.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
293261352 (June 9th, 2012)
Old June 9th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #579 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Recovery is a program accessed by the bootloader that allows recovery of the ROM should the phone soft brick. The recovery that comes with the phone isn't very feature rich and only allows flashing a stock ROM via USB. ClockworkMod Recovery is a custom recovery that allows (among other things) installing ROMs, apks, kernel and scripts from zip files off the SD card and backup/restore of ROMs. Once you install the CWM Recovery and run it per the guide, you will see the menu options for backup/restore. It will backup (and restore) the entire ROM including Sense which is an integrated part of all stock HTC ROMs.
Thanks you for the explanation above!

Quote:
1. Download the official 5.0.2.8 image at ClockworkMod's index of recoveries. Make sure you choose the right one for your device whether Marvel or MarvelC. Extract the img file from the zip you just downloaded and save it somewhere you can find it later.
But what is this img for, if the sourse stock Rom is in our phone already? Do we have to download them in order to backup?
293261352 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #580 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

The img is the custom recovery that I was talking about. I think you'll understand once you flash it.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
293261352 (June 9th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 9th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #581 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
CafeKampuchia- using your guide with supertool i get this:
after 1:
after 3:
it says that device is rooted.
There is no superuser, and rom manager wants me to root my phone.
As i said before i am not able to install recovery. Also on installing clockworkmod
Before running the superuser tool, on the same configuration as yourself, I found I had to acquire temporary root access. Follow this guide here and do only steps 9-11, then run super tool. Literally just leave the old cmd window open once you've acquired super user and jump straight onto the recovery tool.


On another note, could anyone help? I've managed to completely cripple my Wildfire-S, i've messed around with it that much trying to get clockworkmod on it (To no avail) that i've broken boot, recovery the whole lot. I just get "HTC" on a white background.

Any help restoring android so that I can try installing clockworkmod from mod manager would be greatly appreciated.

So basically, can I fix my phone entirely from fastboot? I've tried "fastboot boot" on multiple recovery images such as RZR, CWM 5.0.2.6, CWM 5.0.2.8 and a stock one I downloaded somewhere. Nothing, dead.
WazzaJB is offline  
Last edited by WazzaJB; June 9th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #582 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hi everyone!
If i backed up my original rom before going on cyanogenmod can i put it into my pc just in case? if somehow accidentally i delete that on sd, will copy work later ?
Roseka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #583 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzaJB View Post
Before running the superuser tool, on the same configuration as yourself, I found I had to acquire temporary root access. Follow this guide here and do only steps 9-11, then run super tool. Literally just leave the old cmd window open once you've acquired super user and jump straight onto the recovery tool.


On another note, could anyone help? I've managed to completely cripple my Wildfire-S, i've messed around with it that much trying to get clockworkmod on it (To no avail) that i've broken boot, recovery the whole lot. I just get "HTC" on a white background.

Any help restoring android so that I can try installing clockworkmod from mod manager would be greatly appreciated.

So basically, can I fix my phone entirely from fastboot? I've tried "fastboot boot" on multiple recovery images such as RZR, CWM 5.0.2.6, CWM 5.0.2.8 and a stock one I downloaded somewhere. Nothing, dead.
I'm not sure what you've done here or the state of your device. It looks like you tried flashing a Recovery to the boot partition To restore the device, do this:

Download the RUU for your device here: [ROM]Shipped Marvel ROM Collection - xda-developers

Charge the battery above 50%.

Boot the phone into bootloader and select Fastboot using the volume rocker and pressing power. Then connect the USB cable. You should see FASTBOOT USB.

Relock the bootloader using the following command in fastboot USB:
Code:
fastboot oem lock
With the device in fastboot USB, run the RUU from Windows and follow the wizard. You may have to extract and re-flash the stock recovery from the RUU for it to work, I don't remember.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
WazzaJB (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #584 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseka View Post
Hi everyone!
If i backed up my original rom before going on cyanogenmod can i put it into my pc just in case? if somehow accidentally i delete that on sd, will copy work later ?
Doing so is a great idea and yes, it will work to copy it back. I keep all my important nandroids on my PC.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #585 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
I'm not sure what you've done here or the state of your device. It looks like you tried flashing a Recovery to the boot partition To restore the device, do this:

Download the RUU for your device here: [ROM]Shipped Marvel ROM Collection - xda-developers

Charge the battery above 50%.

Boot the phone into bootloader and select Fastboot using the volume rocker and pressing power. Then connect the USB cable. You should see FASTBOOT USB.

Relock the bootloader using the following command in fastboot USB:
Code:
fastboot oem lock
With the device in fastboot USB, run the RUU from Windows and follow the wizard. You may have to extract and re-flash the stock recovery from the RUU for it to work, I don't remember.
How do I know which one I should be using for my phone?

I am thinking HTC Europe is going to be the one (It is a HTC Vodafone United Kingdom). But how do I know which of the three version to choose?
WazzaJB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #586 (permalink)
New Member
 
SentinelBL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 8
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S (Marvel)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Happy

I made a mini guide on how to re-root HTC WILDFIRE S (MARVEL)
after applying 2.26.401.3 update and consequently losing root.

[TUTORIAL][ROOT] How to re-root HTC Wildfire S after 2.26.401.3 update
SentinelBL is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SentinelBL For This Useful Post:
anabellita (June 11th, 2012)
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #587 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I keep getting "main version is older" when trying to flash stock roms, is there any way of solving this? Obviously accommodating the predicament that is only having fastboot.
WazzaJB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #588 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Frigid's HTC SuperTool wasn't working for me (it was just popping up and then closing down, giving me no option to input any number whatsoever), so I replaced step 4 with sentinel's guide.

How do I know whether I've successfully rooted the phone? Any tell-tale signs I should be looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
5B. Backup your stock HTC ROM in CWM5 Recovery!! (...) You just boot into CWM5 Recovery, do a factory reset and clear cache (including Dalvik) and do a restore.
I tried this, but when I selected "restore" I got a message that there was nothing to restore!

Then I figured, well of course, what file could be restored when I have never created one? So instead I selected "backup" and then it went ahead, spitted out a whole series of rows of text, and finally told me "Backup completed".

So am I OK now? Is is safe to try to start flashing ROMs?

Also, I was able to clear caché (actually "wipe cache partition" - I hope this is what was intended?), but saw no mention of "Dalvik".

Is everything OK or am I in dangerous waters now?
anabellita is offline  
Last edited by anabellita; June 10th, 2012 at 05:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #589 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzaJB View Post
I keep getting "main version is older" when trying to flash stock roms, is there any way of solving this? Obviously accommodating the predicament that is only having fastboot.
What's your current software number in hboot?

Also, the latest generic HTC EU should work for you. It will debrand your phone if you don't mind. Probably get rid of some VP bloat

If you need some options overcoming errors while flashing try methods 2 & 3 here:
http://androidforums.com/htc-wildfire-s/502772-guide-how-update-htc-wildfire-s-marvel-a510e-gsm-software-version-2-3-5-a.html

They will work with any RUU. Just be certain that your flashing a compatible RUU, ie for GSM if that's what you have.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Last edited by CafeKampuchia; June 11th, 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Added stuff
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
WazzaJB (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #590 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellita View Post
How do I know whether I've successfully rooted the phone? Any tell-tale signs I should be looking for?
It's possible for you to find out by trying to use an app that requires root. Make sure you have Superuser or SuperSU installed then try isntalling Titanium backup or ROM manager. Once you open one of those 2, it will tell you whether you have root or not
Caro332 is offline  
Last edited by Caro332; June 11th, 2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Fixing quote
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caro332 For This Useful Post:
anabellita (June 11th, 2012), CafeKampuchia (June 11th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #591 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellita View Post
Frigid's HTC SuperTool wasn't working for me (it was just popping up and then closing down, giving me no option to input any number whatsoever), so I replaced step 4 with sentinel's guide.

How do I know whether I've successfully rooted the phone? Any tell-tale signs I should be looking for?



I tried this, but when I selected "restore" I got a message that there was nothing to restore!

Then I figured, well of course, what file could be restored when I have never created one? So instead I selected "backup" and then it went ahead, spitted out a whole series of rows of text, and finally told me "Backup completed".

So am I OK now? Is is safe to try to start flashing ROMs?

Also, I was able to clear caché (actually "wipe cache partition" - I hope this is what was intended?), but saw no mention of "Dalvik".

Is everything OK or am I in dangerous waters now?
Did you do the factory reset and wipe cache before or after actually runing the backup? If before then you lost all your user data but the ROM is intact--you're safe.

Clear dalvik is under advanced and this needs to be done before installing a custom ROM or restoring a ROM, just like factory reset and wipe cache partition.

To know if you are rooted, install an app that requires root like Titanium Backup. When you run it, SuperUser should put up a dialog box asking if it should grant root access.

Hope that helps!
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CafeKampuchia For This Useful Post:
anabellita (June 11th, 2012)
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #592 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Try the way of the ancients :
[GUIDE] How to Root the Wildfire S

All you need is step 2. Come back and run Step 5 of this guide after that.

Cheers!
Thanks, sorted.

I copied root.zip to the SD card and then ran Wildfire S Manager, chose All In One Go.
It rebooted into a menu that allowed me to load the root.zip file.

Convoluted but at least I can get rid of those pesky apps now. Why don't HTC just include a control panel where you can untick the apps you don't want to ever load?
pc007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #593 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

apps you don't want to load? Meaning? uninstalling them or syncing them????
Caro332 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #594 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
CafeKampuchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pursat, Cambodia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,656
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Google Nexus 7 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Carrier: CellCard & Metfone

Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 1,116 Times in 557 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc007 View Post
Why don't HTC just include a control panel where you can untick the apps you don't want to ever load?
Because they basically don't need to. Android is very good at managing memory. It doesn't load apps it doesn't need and it kills quiet or unneeded apps automatically. It's not like Windows which loads up processes whether needed or not and runs them until it chokes to death.

The problem with apps that the Wildfire S has is limited storage space for apps which is a completely different subject and why most of us need to root the phone.
CafeKampuchia is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #595 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi!

I have an unlocked, S-on wfs with these specifications:

HTC wildfire S (marvel) - 2.3.5 ginger, kernel: 2.6.35.10

HBOOT

***UNLOCKED***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

I downloaded the newest CWM, called: recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.8-marvel.img

renamed, placed, fastboot etc. I succed to put on my phone, but after I hboot and select recovery menu my HTC logo comes up and after a while it blanks off, remains the bottom icons lightining. So i just cannot acces my recovery menu.

What can I do?

Thanx
KelvinWild is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #596 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Did you do the factory reset and wipe cache before or after actually runing the backup? If before then you lost all your user data but the ROM is intact--you're safe.
not really sure what I did. I think I wiped cache but didn't do a factory reset. I lost the user data (which I don't really care about) and it's running OK. Being the impatient little beast that I am, I actually continued fiddling around, hit "fix permissions", and then ran into a loop of unidentified UID error messages. So I rebooted into bootloader, restored the backup as per your instructions, and all is well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Clear dalvik is under advanced and this needs to be done before installing a custom ROM or restoring a ROM, just like factory reset and wipe cache partition.
yup, found it right after having posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
To know if you are rooted, install an app that requires root like Titanium Backup. When you run it, SuperUser should put up a dialog box asking if it should grant root access.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro332
It's possible for you to find out by trying to use an app that requires root. Make sure you have Superuser or SuperSU installed then try isntalling Titanium backup or ROM manager. Once you open one of those 2, it will tell you whether you have root or not
hooray!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Hope that helps!
yup !!
you have a disclaimer saying this is not recommended for first-time rooters. Well, the instrutions were a bit scary and overwhelming, and it took me a few days of reading and trying, of shifting from this forum to xda-developers forum, to a few Spanish forums. But this is certainly the best guide I found!

I may now say that this was my very first time rooting/hacking anything, and I pulled it off. . With some time and effort (finding the basic information is difficult, because all posts around the web take for granted a initial knowledge level), noobs can do this too! Credit goes to the clarity of the guide.

To make it completely user-friendly, if I may provide feedback, I would add some explanations:
* those who have the latest FOTA update should replace step 4 with sentinel's guide
* check the bootloader screen before starting the unlocking procedure. you will see al the identification numbers and data that are quoted pretty much everywhere (took me forever to figure that one out!)
* marvel = marvel pvt (I'm still not 100% sure about this one!)
* RUU = HTC's application to update ROM and unlock boot
* If you can't find the RUU that fits your wildfire S, try selecting "all other supported devices" on the HTCdev page, instead of "Wildfire S*"


now, to choose my ROM....
anabellita is offline  
Last edited by anabellita; June 11th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anabellita For This Useful Post:
CafeKampuchia (June 11th, 2012)
Old June 11th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #597 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default


Does that mean I am Backuped?

If so how can I restore everything if there is a error?
293261352 is offline  
Last edited by 293261352; June 11th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #598 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
Recovery is a program accessed by the bootloader that allows recovery of the ROM should the phone soft brick. The recovery that comes with the phone isn't very feature rich and only allows flashing a stock ROM via USB. ClockworkMod Recovery is a custom recovery that allows (among other things) installing ROMs, apks, kernel and scripts from zip files off the SD card and backup/restore of ROMs. Once you install the CWM Recovery and run it per the guide, you will see the menu options for backup/restore. It will backup (and restore) the entire ROM including Sense which is an integrated part of all stock HTC ROMs.
where can you get this program called ClockworkMod Recovery?
How can I recovery my stock Rom using this program?
How do I make sure that my phone is backuped?
293261352 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #599 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
4A.
Quote:
First, download the HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid at xda-developers and don't forget to hit the thanks button on his thread! Be sure to get version 3, not 2! (Direct download here.)

4B. With the phone on, connected via USB in Charge only mode and USD debugging enabled (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging), start the HTC SuperTool and the following options (see attached jpg below):

1) Press 1 followed by enter (Prep using zergRush).
2) Press 3 followed by enter (Attempt Perm Root). It will tell you if the phone was successfully rooted.
3) Type "reboot" followed by enter to reboot the phone.

If that doesn't work, try his sequence instead:
1) Press 2 followed by enter (Prep using TacoRoot).
2) Press 3 followed by enter (Attempt Perm Root). It will tell you if the phone was successfully rooted.
3) Type "reboot" followed by enter to reboot the phone.
4) Do step 5A below, otherwise your phone won't know it's rooted.

4C. Check your app drawer for the SuperUser app installed by the Supertool. This app manages root privileges for apps that need it. Whenever you run an app that requires root, you'll get a dialog asking if you want SuperUser to grant permission to that app. Tell it yes.

If the app is not in your app drawer, go to Google Play and download it, then reboot the phone.
I have follow all the step for 4, it said ROOTED but it doesn't have the Superuser goes on my phone. Then I installed it in my phone through Android Market and I have also installed titanium backup just to see is it Rooted or not.

And it saids that my phone isn't rooted yet...

Also I am really confuessed by the 5th step... I have downloaded the img and did what it saids, don't know what it does but i still did it. Then I am so confussed by the CWM5 recovery. I don't know where do you get that and the procedure for backing up and restoring roms...

Hurry People... HELP... I am suck in the middle of all five steps...
293261352 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #600 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Caro332's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 912
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S rooted with CM 10 (RIP); HTC One unrooted; Sony Xperia Z Unrooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 66
Thanked 238 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Quote:
Hi!

I have an unlocked, S-on wfs with these specifications:

HTC wildfire S (marvel) - 2.3.5 ginger, kernel: 2.6.35.10

HBOOT

***UNLOCKED***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.57.39.10M

I downloaded the newest CWM, called: recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.8-marvel.img

renamed, placed, fastboot etc. I succed to put on my phone, but after I hboot and select recovery menu my HTC logo comes up and after a while it blanks off, remains the bottom icons lightining. So i just cannot acces my recovery menu.

What can I do?

Thanx
First, make sure your phone is rooted. Download an app that requires root. If all works well, then the problem is of the phone itself.
Some of the new phones cannot install recovery...Unfortunately there is no way of fixing as of yet. I have a friend who has the same problem so I keep on checking to see if anyone has found a solution. Keep posted in AF and maybe one day I'll post a guide on how to get past it!!

Now if the problem is the rooting, well I guess you need to root it and then install recovery
Caro332 is offline  
Last edited by Caro332; June 12th, 2012 at 12:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caro332 For This Useful Post:
CafeKampuchia (June 11th, 2012)
Reply
Tags
gsm, root, s-on, wildfire s


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Wildfire S > Wildfire S - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://androidforums.com/wildfire-s-all-things-root/480954-guide-how-root-wildfire-s-s.html
Posted By For Type Date
[Q] Install To SD Card - xda-developers This thread Refback June 3rd, 2012 05:20 PM
[HowTo-Wildfire-S]: custom Recovery > perm. Root / custom Rom - Seite 23 - Android-Hilfe.de This thread Refback March 17th, 2012 02:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.