I managed to find a cure for the problem!
After much research and googling, something hit me... the manufacturer must have a say in this.
So here it is:
In your tablet open the FileBrowser and navigate to /mnt/flash/media directory, and select "pkg2.apk".
Select install. After installation is complete you should find Adobe Flash Player 10.2 in your Apps list.
Open the web browser and click the menu icon on the top right corner, then select "settings" on the bottom right corner.
Then in the settings, choose "Advanced", Click "Set browser type" and set the browser to work as Android and not as IPad.
Now you just need to test the flash player on the web.
Just open any rich media content site like facebook.
I went to this link which runs a test that tells you which version of the flash plugin you have running.
Find version | Flash Player
If the test is successfull you fixed it!
Please let me know if this fixed it!