What’s online banking without a mobile app?
With the AIB Mobile on your phone you have access to:
- View up to 2 accounts without logging in: press that Quick Balance button!
- Share your IBAN & account details
- View & export up to 7 years of statements
- Report your card if it is lost or stolen (it happens!)
- Freeze/Unfreeze your card
- Reset your PAC or recover your Registration Number (it's hard to remember everything!)
- View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
- And much more...
To use the app you need to be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
The app needs the following permissions to work on your phone:
- Identity/Contacts – we need the device name so you can unregister (ie. remotely wipe the app) from AIB Internet or Tablet Banking
- Phone - so you can call our help or product numbers directly from the app
- Device ID & call information - to read phone status and identity
- Calendar - so you can add reminders to your calendar when serving notice on Online Notice Deposit savings accounts
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
AIB Mobile is available 20 hours a day, subject to our terms and conditions - we have some nightly maintenance needs you see.
Transaction fees and charges, and transaction limits may apply
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.