Aqualert is a water drink reminder app. Helps you to have a good water balance on your body using notification drink reminders, track of how much water you should drink.
Drinking water benefits are huge: weight control , skin condition, hair condition, organs function, energy level and many others.
Aqualert functions are :
* Is simple and easy. Making it adequate for any age
* Daily water intake calculator based on your sex, weight and activity level. Lets you know how much water you should drink daily.
* Notifications and reminders to remember you to drink water as you prefer and helping you to drink more water.
* Automatic bed time mode so you don't receive reminders on the middle of the night. Making it a smarter reminder.
* Graphic display of your hydration level and daily consumption.
* Calculate how many serving of water you have left.
* Easy to add or remove a serving.
* Use our serving size or customize your serving size.
* Consumption Chart History so you can know your hydrated level and have all the drink water benefits.
* Automatic notes of why be hydrated, when you are hydrated and when you take more water than you need
Advantages of have a good water balance
* Stay slimmer
Revs up metabolism and helps you feel full.
Replace calorie-laden beverages with water and drink more before meals to help you feel fuller.
* Boosts your energy
If you're feeling drained and depleted, drink more. Beign dehydrated makes you feel fatigued.
* Lower stress
85% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, both your body and your mind will be stressed.
* Build muscle tone
One of the water benefit is to prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
* Nourish your skin
Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you're dehydrated. Drinking hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
* Stay regular
Along with fiber, water is essential for good digestion.
* Reduces kidney stones
The rate of painful kidney stones is rising because people, including children, aren't drinking enough water.
Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
Check our website on http://aqualertapp.com
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org