AutoSync - Save your battery life and data usage.
Support options below to turn ON sync when:
- Device is charging
- Wi-Fi is enabled
- Device is charging OR Wi-Fi is enabled
- Device is charging AND Wi-Fi is enabled
- At certain interval (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, daily)
- Manually turn it ON/OFF
The option will take effect after it's saved.
As seen on:
---- Note ----
For Android 8.0+ (Oreo), due to technical reasons beyond our control, these options will run the AutoSync service in the notification panel in order for them to work.
• Device is charging
• Wi-Fi is enabled
• Device is charging OR Wi-Fi is enabled
• Device is charging AND Wi-Fi is enabled
That may consume some battery and it is recommended to use the Interval Sync ("At certain interval") option to save more battery for Android 8.0+ user.
Translations are driven by the community on a voluntary basis. Special thanks to volunteers below for improving the translations!
• Kyan Lee (https://m.blog.naver.com/kitvirus?suggestAddBuddy=true)
• Victor Neves (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nevesvictor/)
• Carlos Nañez