BT TV customers can use the BT TV app to watch live channels and shows on demand in line with their TV subscription via smartphone, tablet and laptop wherever they are. All at no extra cost as part of your BT TV package.
How does the app work?
- All BT TV customers can use the new BT TV app for no extra cost and watch programmes inline with their TV subscription.
- Watch up to 50 live channels, including BT Sport, wherever you are.
- Catch up on the latest shows from the likes of AMC, Comedy Central, SyFy, and Discovery.
- Keep the kids entertained with amazing shows from Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
- Started watching a show on demand on your BT TV box? Pick up where you left off via the 'Continue Watching' feature.
- Watch channels and programmes on up to two devices at the same time.
- Download BT Store purchased content to watch anywhere anytime.
To get started you'll need to be a BT TV customer with a valid BT ID that's been associated to your account.
With the BT TV App Extra Subscription you also have access to these new features :-
- Download all your subscription content to watch anywhere anytime.
- Chromecast what you’re watching on the app to a big screen.
- Register the app on four devices rather than two.