Castro is an information utility for Android OS devices. Castro monitors hardware and software state of devices in real-time and presents all data cleanly and accurately.
Real-time information monitoring
Castro can process a huge amount of information and show it to you:
• Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
• Battery monitoring;
• Consumption of all kinds of memory;
• Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
• Real-time sensors data with beautiful graphics;
• Detailed information about Cameras of the device;
• Full list of available codecs;
• And many other features, including DRM and Bluetooth!
Testing and Monitoring tools
Castro also includes a large set of different tools for testing and monitoring the status of your device, for example, various screen testers.
Collect all information from your device and share it using any suitable method. Castro supports TXT, CSV, and PDF (Premium only) formats and provides opportunities to automatically hide anonymous or dynamic information.
Improve your experience with Premium
• Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
• The customizable widget shows information about battery, processor, and memory right on your home screen;
• Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection;
• CPU usage monitor to keep abreast of frequency usage;
• PDF format for information exporting;
• Much more coming soon!
FAQ and localization
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: https://pavelrekun.dev/castro/faq/
Want to help in Castro localization? Visit this page: https://rekundevelopment.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=55750