Discuss GalaxSim Unlock by Spocky on Android Forums.
Easily sim unlock your Samsung Galaxy family smartphone/tablet (S, S2, S3, some S4, Tab, Tab2, Note, Note2...) so you can use any other network operator.
No need for unlock code on most devices: as simple as one button click, and you can change your carrier sim card !
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500/I9505, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant, Fascinate, 4G), SGH-I997 (Infuse)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100, GT-I9103 (Royal), SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-S959G
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, GT-I9308
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4), GT-I9505, GT-I9502, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SM-C101, SGH-I337, SGH-M919, GT-I9195 (S4 Mini)
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2), GT-N7102, GT-N7108, SM-N9005 (Note3), SM-N900T, SM-N900A
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7100, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), SC-01C, SC-02D, SGH-T849, SGH-T859, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5110
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Y /Pro (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102, GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Pop (GT-S5570I), new Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5839, GT-S6802), Mini (GT-S5570), Gio (GT-S5660), Fit (GT-S5670), Pro (GT-B7510)...
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
• Promotion video music by www.bensound.com