Pure-tone audiometry is the basic hearing examination which determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency.
Hearing Test features:
* pure tone audiometry using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database (possible for systematically increasing number of devices),
* calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined coefficients or for headphones other than bundled).
* viewing tests results,
* adding notes to the tests results,
* printing of the tests results,
* adjustment of calibration (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your audiogram produced using an audiometer).
* verification of calibration coefficients,
* suppressing of the masking noise for the purpose of free field audiometry.
The test consists in determining the quietest sound that you are able to hear, thus determining your hearing threshold. The risk is minimal and the test can be stopped at any time.