How to play, pause and skip music tracks in Google Maps or any other app (for example Navigon, TomTom, CoPilot, Skobbler, WhatsApp, Chrome) without switching to your music player app? This app automatically detects when Google Maps, Google Navigation or any other app of your choice is active and shows an overlay displaying music controls.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- Controls a music player app of your choice on your device;
- Compatible with many music player apps, like most stock music players, Google Play Music, Spotify, Deezer etc;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Three music controls: play/pause, previous track and next track;
- Choose between horizontal or vertical orientation;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
This app uses Accessibility services. This app will only use Accessibility services to detect the current active app, so it can show the overlay with the apps chosen by you in the configuration.
Explanation of permissions:
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.