Discuss SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive by © Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. on Android Forums.
Enjoy the freedom to wirelessly store, share and stream content across smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs with the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive app.
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.