Xperia Transfer Mobile is an ultra-easy, safe, and simple app that will help you move your contacts, messages, photos, and much more from your old Android, iOS or Windows Phone device to your new Xperia from Sony.
Content that can be transferred:
• Calendar events
• Call log
• Text messages (SMS)
• Multimedia messages (MMS)
• Apps (not supported from iOS)
• App data (will be transferred if the app allows it)
• Settings (from Xperia only)
• Home layouts (from Xperia only)
• Email accounts (from Xperia only)
• Wi-Fi settings (from Xperia only)
Available transfer methods:
• From Android: Cloud, Wi-Fi Direct, or SD card
• From iOS: USB, Wi-Fi or iCloud
• Windows Phone: Cloud
• Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later versions. Not limited to Xperia devices.
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iOS 5.0 and later versions
• Windows Phone 8.1 and later versions
• Xperia device limited to Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later versions
Please note that depending on the old device’s capabilities, not all content may be transferred correctly or completely. In case of valuable content, please verify the result of the transfer afterwards. Please also note that data synced with online services, such as contacts, won’t be transferred.
Provide your feedback on our support forum: http://bit.ly/1q4kq8Y
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
On Xperia smartphones released from 2019 onwards, you cannot use Xperia Transfer Mobile to restore your content. Please use this solution(https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/apps-services/data-migration/#google-drive) to back up and restore your content.