I have the galaxy note 2 phone and love it! The natural progression for me was the note 10.1 tablet. The note 10.1 functions as smooth as my...
DO NOT GET THE ASUS TF700 WARNING TO EVERYBODY!!!!
What a piece of S#$T!!!!
After all the updates and factory resets, the lag and hesitation is...
I just dont have the time right now to root. I need to power it on and work as advertised!
I finally put this asus tf700 piece of laggy crap to rest!
What a night and day difference with my new Sansung Galaxy note 10.1 !!!!! This tablet...
My TF700 was NEVER any good!
That's the understatement of the year!!!
This tablet sucks azz stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAG LAG LAGGGGGGG!!!
This tablet still sucks after the update! Laaaaagggggggs!!!!
Plus, when I try to set the stock wallpaper it displays it on 90% of the screen, the other 10% is black.
Looks like I'll be using the POS tf700 for skeet shooting, pull!
Samsung galaxy note 10.1 here I come!!!
Looks to be gone under file manager>pictures
Not in the gallery
My pictures are lost WTMF!
I just got the update! I hope it fixes this POS!!!!!!
How do you install CROMI?
I'm going to use my Tf700 for a paper weight and get the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 if I can't resolve the lag issues!!!