1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. Download the #1 Android News App:   EarlyBird - News for Android
    A Galaxy Note 7 could be the cause of a house catching on fire
    A house recently caught on fire in Horry County where the the fire department says it originated in the garage.

    While nothing is official at this time, the fire is said to have started from one wall outlet and the owner says he was charging his Galaxy Note at the same outlet.
     
  1. Endda

    Endda Guest
    Rank:
    None
    Posts:
    0
    Joined:

    This story seems all sorts of suspicious. I don't know many people who charge their phones in the garage (but I'm not discounting this entirely). But then, the owner says he left to go pick up his daughters and that's when the fire started.

    Which again, just seems strange. Why would he leave his phone at home anyway? Again, not discounting the story entirely, but something seems off
     
    Rob likes this.
  2. kokiangel

    kokiangel Android Expert
    Rank:
     #95
    Points:
    253
    Posts:
    1,296
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009

    Nov 12, 2009
    1,296
    689
    253
    Female
    Banker
    Helena, Alabama
    Agreed. Sounds more like someone wants Sammy to pay for their house instead of filing an insurance claim and having their rates go up. But then I am suspicious by nature.
     

Share This Page

Loading...