1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. Download the #1 Android News App:   EarlyBird - News for Android
    Galaxy S7 overheats and starts smoking in a busy cafe while the woman was using it
    A teacher was using her Galaxy S7 while in the middle of a busy cafe today, and the device reportedly 'exploded' while she was using it.

    These reports generally pop up when the device is being charged, but as you can see in the video, the Galaxy S7 was just being used like normal.
     
  1. quest7

    quest7 Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    123
    Posts:
    724
    Joined:
    May 9, 2010

    May 9, 2010
    724
    132
    123
    Male
    Student
    oklahoma city, okla
    Noooo, I was going to get this phone. I was waiting to see about the Note 7.:(
     
  2. FilocJD

    FilocJD Newbie
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    38
    Posts:
    22
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016

    Mar 5, 2016
    22
    18
    38
    It didn't "explode" but simply sparked, caused a small fire inside which caused the smoke to be bursting out the way it did. On the video by zooming in, there was no explosion. But the guy in the blue shirt has no common sense to stay away from something that 1) has battery acid and 2) has the potential to (actually explode) if the case were to arise.

    To Samsung: Fix your devices and stop pushing production before finishing "Alpha" stage. +1 to Apple.
     
    quest7 likes this.

Share This Page

Loading...