1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. Download the #1 Android News App:   EarlyBird - News for Android
    New study says user error to blame for most smartphone problems
    New study suggests that 85% of performance issues found on mobile devices were running Android, while the other 15% goes to iOS. Of the top Android brands, Samsung led the charge with 27%, Lenovo at 21%, Motorola at 18%, and Xiaomi and ASUS both at 5%.

    Performance issues caused by phones were mostly caused by user error, rather than hardware.
     
Tags:

Share This Page

Loading...