1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. Download the #1 Android News App:   EarlyBird - News for Android
    Samsung sells over 100k Galaxy S7 and S7 edge units in South Korea
    During the first two days that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge were on sale in Korea, Samsung claims that it managed to sell over 100k units of the two devices. The Galaxy S7 claimed 60% of that number while the S7 edge accounted for the remaining 40% - matching the demand ratio for the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge from last year.
     

Share This Page

Loading...