• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

¿Cómo descargar música de deezer?

• Hola androidforums!
  • Acabo de descargar una aplicación llamada deezer descargar en techbigs.com/es/deezer-music-player.html en mi teléfono y durante el uso quiero descargar música de deezer en mi teléfono .
  • Como usuario nuevo, no sé cómo descargar música, ¿puede mostrarme cómo descargar música? ¿Muchas gracias?

Last edited:
  • Hola androidforums!
  • Acabo de descargar una aplicación llamada Deezer en mi teléfono, y en el proceso de usarla quiero descargar música de deezer a mi teléfono.
  • Como nuevo usuario, no sé cómo descargar música, ¿pueden mostrarme cómo descargar música? ¿Muchas gracias?
welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!

just an fyi this is an english only site.

google translates your post as:
Hello androidforums!
I just downloaded an app called Deezer on my phone, and in the process of using it I want to download music from deezer to my phone.
As a new user, I don't know how to download music, can you show me how to download music? Thank you very much?

sorry never used deezer

Reactions: tommo47
Upvote 0
Hi @Ruby Sanchez, welcome to Android Forums :).

As @ocnbrze explained, this is an English only site, so I hope you can either follow this or translate it.

The following link should help you to find your way in the Deezer app.

There are various links to gain information, for instance you can contact the 'Deezer Community' for help.

I used Deezer when I was with the UK mobile provider Orange, they had it as part of the plan. I found it quite easy to use but It was quite a few years ago and I can't recall the procedures. I use the new YouTube Music for streaming and downloads now and am very happy with it.

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb

Good luck.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones