1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support 02 in UK, how to do delivery report when SMS?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by him2010, Jul 19, 2010.

1. him2010

him2010 New Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Just got this badass i9000 and loving it!

I am Using 02, and before on my old ericson, you could do setup a template with *0# at the begining of every message to do a Delivery Report (lets you know that the recipient got the text by texting you back automatically) so everytime you wrote a new msg you could use that template with one click...

Is this possible to tag every outgoing SMS with *0# automatically or setup templates?

Otherwise how using 02 can I get a delivery report (normal setting for delivery report dont work for 02)

Cheers!

Advertisement

2. MadBob

MadBob Active Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Messaging | Menu | Settings | Delivery Reports

works for me

3. Samsung83047

Samsung83047 New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    could anybody inform me on how to save a picture message picture to the memory card

4. HIMobile

HIMobile New Member

Aug 10, 2010
    forgot to mention its O2 through carphone so perhaps normal delivery reports dont work, although i asked a normal o2 rep and they said you need to do the *0#...

so Mad, are you on O2?

5. HIMobile

HIMobile New Member

Aug 10, 2010
    or is it possible to use a different text app to write texts that will use templates?
    anyone know of one?

cheers!

6. firefox73

firefox73 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Absolutely right, O2 through Carphone Warehouse do not allow automatic read receipts, whether your phone has a switch on/off feature or not. Like you, frustrating that you have to type *0# before every text. However, after being with CPW for years now, my finger automatically type it before each text:)

With you on this one, is there a template feature that can be used????