1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

06/01/2011: Random Reboot: Froze at Boot Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by azazel, Jun 1, 2011.

1. azazel

azazel Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

My phone just randomly did a reboot when I turned the screen off after replying to a text.

It booted up and it is stuck on the (M) Dual Core technologies boot screen. The text at the top says: Modem did not power up(0) Starting RSD protocol support.

I am a Bell Atrix user and I currently do not have root.

If this has happened to any one else I'd be interested to hear what this is about.

Thanks

2. azazel

azazel Well-Known Member

Just did a battery pull and it booted up normally. So far so good. Still interested if any knows what causes this error.

3. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Android Enthusiast

cosmic rays

It happens. My phone was up for almost 300 hours but then freaked when i got a call last week. Phone rang, screen stayed blank, pushed the unlock button and it rebooted.

Sadly, I've come to realize these things are really nifty, hand-held pocket-sized computers (long way from my Apple Newton; sigh....) but they do sorta suck at being a phone. My opinion: move along, nothing to see here.:cool:

azazel likes this.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews