• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 1.1.30 Motorola update.

So got a message this morning and said install now after downloaded.
Don't think it installed..

Anyone know how to check what version of motoblur is on the phone?

You to settings phone info and it will tell you to the version number... its not that much different just bloatware a little harder to root and that drive smart is annoying as hell ... bloat freezer is my best friend now
If you really want to install it go to settings about phone and update

Reactions: sookieball
Upvote 0
Well I did that and it wont install.
It keeps telling me to install and it starts to.
Then just boots up normal and an hr later it reminds me a again to install.

Try clearing your market cache then go to system update.... if it says its already downloaded power off the phone and load recovery.... you should be able to flash the update from there

Have you removed any stock apps?

you may have to do a factory reset then redownload it

Upvote 0
Try clearing your market cache then go to system update.... if it says its already downloaded power off the phone and load recovery.... you should be able to flash the update from there

Have you removed any stock apps?

you may have to do a factory reset then redownload it

Yeah I defrosted the stock alps and im trying the download again right now... we'll see if that fixes it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones