Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

1.2.1 Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by rcozzi, Dec 24, 2011.

1. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    That's what I get for thinking. It stopped again. multiple restarts and battery pulls it might start but then I lose 3g and wireless. *228 to reset connection and the bluetooth will be off again. I'm losing it. Can someone help?

running latest version of stormdroid 1.2.1.

Advertisement

2. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Just cleared the cache and dalvik cache and reinstalled stormdroid 1.2.1. Bluetooth still will not turn on.

3. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I guess no one else has had this problem. I have a hearing problem an rely heavily on the earpiece that I cannot use now. I have even looked for an app. that may resolve this, with no luck. If it,s a hardware issue I am done in by the fact that I have replaced the touch screen myself with a replacement not exactly the same. The dark plastic is a dark shade of blue instead of black.

4. theunbound1

theunbound1 New Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Process Control
    Fort Wayne
    i usually just get the "turning on" for a while, then it gives up. Same issue with the stock rom, Stormdroid, and Bionic Zero. I have two Ally phones, and they have this same issue.

5. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Maybe opinions?
    Do I need a new phone? It's really not in the budget just now. I have really loved my Ally.

6. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Just in case someone else wants to know, and I would be surprised if not. I assumption I have come to based on the curiosity and lack of answers others might have had.
    After trying everything else that made sense, I decided to reboot to recovery and try a factory reset. I didn't think that would have been an option with the third party ROM. It turns out to have been the solution to my problem.

7. Brandonson112

Brandonson112 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    I get the same problem. I think its the custom kernels we run. In order for me to get it to work i have to start it as soon as the phone reboots.