1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

1.5 too 2.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beastinbolts, May 24, 2011.

1. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Android Expert

So a phone I just rooted was running android 1.5 . I just put a rom with 2.0......do ya think it can handle it...sill on splash screen ten min utes in

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what phone is it?

3. beastinbolts

ya i'm 25 min in and its still on the splash screen... its a Motorola cliqxt.

if I update firmware to see what( if at all) Motorola updates are out there I stand a chance of undoing the root ya?

4. ocnbrze

it is a posibility, if it is anything like the evo. if it has a custom recovery, you may not be able to update anyways.

5. ocnbrze

beastinbolts likes this.
  6. beastinbolts

awesome..... I was in the middle of changing his recovery.. not sure if his phone has the update in hboot method so was going to do it in ms dos.... but after navigating to androidsdk\tools
    then typing in adb devices it says unknown command ... I have never done any thing with adb before am I missing something

7. beastinbolts

neva mind..adb exe is not in tools its in platform-tools.... like i said never used it before

8. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Well they actually moved it on us, it used to be in tools :)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews