1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

1% Battery countdown

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fd2blk78, Sep 20, 2011.

1. fd2blk78

fd2blk78 Newbie

Coming over from the Thunderbolt, I was really used to the 1% battery countdown. Noticing that the Bionic only counts down in intervals of 10%. Is there a way to change this in the settings? Or an app that does this via the phone and not some kind of wonky calibration method?

Havent rooted yet, but probably will tomorrow. Haha

Thanks for the help...

2. dberthia

dberthia Member

Try the Circle Battery widget.

tehsusenoh likes this.
  3. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

This. It is extremely accurate. When it flips to 15%, the window pops up saying it needs to be charged, while the stock battery monitor may only show 20 or 10%.

4. twistedlim

twistedlim Android Expert

"Battery Monitor" by simmo app will just show the percentage in the status bar on the left side. Has always worked great for me.

5. thatguy188

thatguy188 Android Enthusiast

I can attest to that. I use it and its very very accurate. Everytime I drain my battery completely it's accurate to the last 1%. Just last night I had it down to 1%, watched about 25 seconds of a youtube video and my phone was dead :p Also, I have it set to turn from white to orange when Im down to I think 30% and from orange to red when it's down to 15% battery left.

Highly recommended, here is a Screenshot of it in action on my phone (top row, very left)

[​IMG]

6. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Android Expert

+1, I can not agree more, a great app.

7. aaronmach1

aaronmach1 Android Enthusiast

yes to cricle battery widget app! I like how it can be customized. the post before me has the white skinny version and mine is grey fatter setting. I have it set to turn orange at 30% and red at 15%. works great.
    [​IMG]

8. TauntingBull

TauntingBull Lurker

I will have to give these apps a shot. I cant live with 10% changes....

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews