1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

1 gig & over games on this phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Exbruce, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Exbruce

Exbruce Member

So I have rooted my phone and created links for apps on a 2 gig partition on my 32 gig SD card but before I had this phone , I bought asphalt 8 and modern combat 4. I would love to try those games on this phone but unfortunately I have no way to install these large games , on account that these large files are actually bigger than the actual internal storage on the phone. I've also tried the mod which switches internal and external but it still would save everything to the internal memory. Any suggestions?

2. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

I bought modern combat 4 on amazon. It only downloaded and installed the apk without the data. I then used gl2sd and it opened the app and began to install the data.

3. Exbruce

Exbruce Member

Do you know how to do something like that for Google play?

4. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

I can't help you there bud, I had bought asphalt 7 from Google play but I couldn't install it because of that.

5. loonycgb2

loonycgb2 Android Enthusiast

Have you got the game installed on another device?

If so copy the data manually to the F3 sd.

6. kdude63

kdude63 Member

The mod that switches internal and external memory works fine for me. Are you sure you did everything right?
    Also, even with the App2External_SD and Link2SD installed, some things are still going to use the internal memory. You can fit a lot more on it though.

7. Exbruce

Exbruce Member

After doing the mod 10+ times, it's FINALLY working for me. But yeah i've noticed some internal memory still gets used up but thanks guys

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews