• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1 Minute Game - a game of logic for Android

Hi all,

I hope this is the right section for this post, because I'd like to announce the release on the Android Market of our last creation: 1 Minute Game.

[UPDATED]
1 Minute Game is a brain training game where you must solve different puzzles within the shortest time.
At the beginning there is just one game available, but it's enough to go on training and you will be able to unlock all the other games, for a total of:
- 8 different games, all to be unlocked, one by one
(1 Minute Game, Missing Piece, the Intruder, Safari, The snaphost, The chessboard, the Sum, Count the coins)
- grouped in 4 categories (LOGIC, REFLEXES, MEMORY and CALCULATION)
- 3 levels of difficulty
- a Brain test mode to test your brain and challenge all player in the World

BRAIN TEST and WORLD BRAIN TEST
With this mode you must solve puzzles in all the 4 categories and get a final score that tells you how fast your brain is.
If you improve your previous score, it will be sent to the World leaderboard: each score shows also the nationality selected by each player... try to get your country at top of the ranking... :)

facebook Wall
Each time you improve a score, you can post it on you facebook wall and show all your friends that your brain is... awesome!

LITE version
There is also a LITE version in the Market: 1 Minute Game LITE (all games and levels of difficulty can be played offline, but there are no online challenges and now Brain Test modes).

DOWNLOAD
the game can be downloaded from the Android Market. Just search for its name or click on these links with the browser of your Android smartphone:
FULL version - market://search?q=pname:com.wepromite.oneminutegame
LITE version - market://search?q=pname:com.wepromite.oneminutegamelite

I really hope you enjoy it.
roma78

Great idea! If you developed this, thanks a lot!

Thanks to you!
I have a "good background" as a gamer ( = I love videogames :) :) ) so I'm trying to merge all of the aspects that I usually appreciate when I play.

And now I'm working on an additional game of logic that I want to make available in the next version for free (as we did for "The intruder"). It should be ready within one month...

NOTE: I created a Google group in order to help users in case of issues, because I'd like to avoid to abuse of this forum: 1 Minute Game - a game for Android | Google Groups

Hence, if you have requests for support, please post there. While if you want to speak about this game in general, this forum is likely the best place in the world.

Best regards
roma78

[Question: would you like me to post a couple of screenshots in the 1st post?]

Reactions: vanscomputers
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi,
as anticipated I've published the version 1.2 of 1 Minute Game, inclusive of a new game in the Training section: "The snapshot"

With this new training mode you can check how good your memory is: some shapes are dispalyed on the screen for few seconds. When the time limit s reached, a "snapshot" is taken and the computer will ask you to indicate (by touching the screen) the place where a specific object was (or more than one, if you play the more difficoult levels...)

The version 1.3 is already in progress and it will include another new training mode, as done for the 1.1 (The intruder) and 1.2 (The snapshot).

I hope you like the idea of adding new games in each medium version released.

... and the major version 2.0 will include quite a big enhancement...

Best regards,
roma78

Upvote 0
Hi All,
once more, I've published a new version (1.3) of 1 Minute Game, inclusive of a new game in the Training section: "Safari"

The goal of this new game is to wait for the animals of the savanna to run across the screen and take a shot when they are in the center of the viewfinder. Of course, the more the picture is centered, the highest the score assigned (at the end of the game each picture is shown with some short funny comments) A small and funny game to train your reflexes a bit.

As usual there are 3 levels of difficulty to be unlocked, with more rounds and faster animals. The LITE version allows to try only the first one (Short safari).

Moreover, in this version I have also unlocked a DEMO of the game "The snapshot", so that it's now possible to try a bit of each game, as requested by some of you :)

As said, stay tuned for the release of the next version. :cool:

I hope you enjoy the game. IF SO, please support us by showing it to your friends as well.

Best regards,
roma78

Upvote 0
Hi All,

I have finally published the version 2.0 of 1 Minute Game and 1 Minute Game LITE.
This update includes a lot of features and I believe it is worth a try:

- 8 different games, all to be unlocked, one by one
- grouped in 4 categories (logic, reflexes, memory and calculation)
- 3 levels of difficulty

Moreover, in the FULL version only:
- No Ads
- slots to save 6 profiles
- 3 online challenges
- a Brain Test mode
- a World Brain Test ranking, to compare your points with the other players and see who has the fastest brain in the World!

Give it a try! I put a lot of efforts in creating the release 2.0 of both the Full and Lite version.
I hope you enjoy it!

Best regards,
roma78

Upvote 0
Hi all.

We have released a new version of the game (version 2.1) that allows to post the scores on the facebook Walls of the users.

It does ask the login everytime, so to avoid the risk that the user posts on the facebook wall of the owner of the phone (it is a side effect of the singe signon available in the FB sdk) and so to allow each player to post on their Wall.

I hope you like it.

Regards,
roma78

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones