1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

$10 fee and employee discounts?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Skatter, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Skatter

Skatter Newbie

Just curious...I'll ask Sprint directly later, but figured I'd see what you folks know!

I know there's a $10 fee added when you get an EVO. Eh, with my corporate discount from my company, I'm not as down about this as I probably should be. I'm just wondering...does the discount apply to this fee as well?

My discount is 25%, so in theory my "EVO tax" as some folks are calling it would be a whopping $7.50. Anyone verified this under similar circumstances?

Thanks!

2. vkdroid

vkdroid Well-Known Member

The Sprint employee who was activating phones at my Best Buy specifically said any discounts would not apply to the $10.

Take it as you will but I won't know for sure until the first bill comes.

3. Skatter

Skatter Newbie

D'oh. Well, my bill is already a good sight lower than it should be...I suppose I can live with my bill going to $68 a month instead of $58. *drools at the thought of the EVO* Hells, I was willing to jump to AT&T and live with an overall higher bill for the iPhone a few weeks back before I regained my sanity...

Thanks for the speedy response!

4. dave01978

dave01978 Newbie

according to sprint it does not, im not sure why not, the old data add on I had (i know its different) but that got the 25% off, I think only time will tell.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews