• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

10 Reasons Not To Buy An iPhone

With all the custom ROMs out there, it might not even work to compare Android to iOS... I mean, the features for various Android ROMs are gonna be all over the place, just like the hardware is different depending on manufacturer. (some are faster, some use less battery, some you can expect to survive being thrown at a wall, etc)

As far as I see, the reason not to buy the iPhone is that Apple's marketing strategy in the past few years seems to have been a combination of "People who don't know a thing about a product will assume the more expensive one is better." and cognitive dissonance (which is, you'll automatically think a thing is better if you put a lot of resources into getting it; in this case, money and repeatedly going to the store to check if they finally have one in stock) and no, this is not me saying that that's all apple has going for it, since they wouldn't have survived without doing something well.

Upvote 0
why don't you ever acknowledge the lack of quality control in android phones.
every htc android phone i ever used had the crappiest speaker/tinniest
speaker ever.
Why don't you try a different brand name & model? Sounds like you're trying to paint ALL Android phones with the same brush
the iphone 4 speaker is absolutely incredible.
Man if you believe the speaker of A TELEPHONE is somehow "Awesome", you're delusional. ALL phone speakers are lousy. That's what headphones and other external speakers are for
if you don't like apple, that is fine, but get real about the quality of the
apple product. i know it hurts your feelings to tell the truth, but apples
quality is 2nd to none. now go onto battery life, android battery life, sucks!
iphone 4 battery life is incredible.
you can bash apple all you want, and that is your right, but you can't
bullshit a bullshitter. from the ipod to the iphone apple's stringent quality
control is incredible.
If you love the iPhone so much, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ???
i find good things in android and good things in apple iphone. choice is a great thing, just be honest when comparing.
We ARE being honest. Bigger question is ARE YOU ???

Cheers :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones