• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

10 Steps to Maximize the SPH-m900

Better details easily viewed on other threads on this forum.

Well, for a nube stumbling in for the first time, it saved time from doing some incryptic search. As a mod myself (another website), posting dup info is not a good thing.. However, as a mod, why not "move" it to the correct forum instead of slaming the poster? Seems reasonable. As far as his info, informative. No mater where the link takes you. Just my 2%.

As far as these batteries go. Who are we kidding. He said, she said. My Moment makes it to 12 hours if I don't use it. It's been "conditioned" and it's no better. More I use it, faster it dies. I mean it shuts itself down. I've got 3 extra batteries. One is even tagged as SAMSUNG and 2 generics. Right now, my complaint isn't the battery life but what battery will REALLY work in these things where I don't get a "Not approved battery".. Is there a work around for this. Got a wall charger for the generics that charge the "samsung" extra battery but this is a joke. Are these phones mated to ONE battery or something? Can't charge the phone other then the orig battery that came with it when using it's supplied charger or car charger. Let me guess, there's an "app" out there for it?:cool:

Upvote 0
You do realize that you're responding to a post that's almost a year old?
Also, the last I checked, Zumaki wasn't a mod, so criticizing him for not moving a thread is unwarranted. This thread was started by a user who's only aim was to draw hits to his site. The info wasn't significant when posted and is even less so now IMHO. Certainly not worth adding to the guide sticky.

The not approved battery thing is frustrating and shame on Samsung for doing this. My guess is that the Samsung battery you have is not for the Moment, but another similar model. Unless it's branded specifically for the Moment, you may get a not approved warning. I bought a couple of not approved batteries with a wall charger off ebay. While not being able to charge them in the phone is a little inconvenient, it only cost me $9 including shipping which cost the seller ~$3. From my standpoint, the charger is worth that alone, I don't know how they can sell this so cheap and make a profit. I also have an extra approved battery which I got for free by politely asking for it at a Sprint repair center.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones