• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$100 New Thread Contest!!!

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    The one thing AF could really use is some great new content! It is fantastic that we have long time members active in decades-old mega threads and staff still chiming in to every support request imaginable, but we are missing the unique, engaging, NEW topics that were once our hallmark.

In an effort to jumpstart quality content, I'm going to give a $100 Amazon Gift Card to the AF member who creates the thread with the MOST views from now until the end of February. The contest will run through the first week of March to allow threads posted at the end of February a fair share to collect views.

ALL threads from ANYWHERE in the forum are eligible. News, Reviews, Help, Accessories... heck, even the Apple Forum is fair game!

This should add a little fun to the forum while we work on ramping up the new software. Good luck and have fun!

You mean the "Apple Devices" section? I don't see a "post new thread" button there.
    Accidentally set it as a "Category" because I planned to make iPhone, iPad, etc... sub-forums but seems like a catch-all would be a better start.

It should work now:

Thanks for the heads up!

Upvote 0
    I lost track of this for a few reasons... but I was indeed (finally) able to determine a winner.

It was not me.

It was @Windroid with this thread (please DM me!):

It got 173 views in the contest period and has 445 views since it was created.

I haven't been able to coordinate with @Morgan on moving AF forward, have personally been a bit consumed by AI and some other projects, and am just not sure what direction we should take here.

Accepting all suggestions. It seems like small, continued improvements that I can do myself is where we're at with things.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones