1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

1010 Block Puzzle Mania (Game)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Deepti Malhotra, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Deepti Malhotra

None

Mar 18, 2016
    Female
    Very recently I have discovered a game on Google Play by the name of 1010 Block Puzzle Mania and was almost got addicted to this. Usually I use to start my day over a cup of coffee but suddenly this game came in my life and has changed my daily routine too.

I have read it many times that puzzle games are really good to enhance the brain activity and this 1010 block puzzle mania has really worked in enhancing my brain activity and boosts general cognitive functions such as "critical thinking, reasoning, language and processing".

I thought why I shall just be benefitted with this experience. Let’s share this joy with everyone and give a chance to increase the brain activity of every individual.

Do you really want to take this experience and the conceptual game? then here is the link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameboy.tentenblockpuzzle&hl=en

As I shared this with my office colleagues they have started sharing their score with me and teasing me with high score they made.

Let’s discuss about the game, its modes and the way you can score more in this game!

1010 Block Puzzle Mania is easy to play, strategic puzzle game which in turn is addictive puzzle game of dropping blocks so as to make 10x10 grids and removing all the blocks to score points.

If ever you would have played some wonderful and all time favourite retro games like Tetris (all time hit), Pacman or scramble, you will know the basic concept of this game quite easily.

Let’s see in this segment how to play this game.

The best part of this 1010 block puzzle mania is its rotating blocks. This feature of this game gives it an upper hand over other 1010 block games. With this feature you can actually adjust the shape of blocks.

To start with, you can rotate the blocks to drag and drop on the game board.

Drag and drop blocks to make it fit in 10x10 grid.

Act smartly to remove the entire row or column by filling it with blocks.

No color matching is required.

Easy to fit because of the rotating nature of blocks.

Modes: There are two modes in this game that is normal and time mode, but my favourite mode is time mode as this is the perfect pause for refreshment and adrenaline pumping experience.

Tips and tricks

1) Always think first of removing the row or column rather than filling the entire game board with colourful blocks. The motive of this game is to remove the entire line of blocks

2) There are 3 blocks which appear on the game screen to fit in the grid. Dont get hurried by pacing it anywhere in the grid. Watch carefully and see all the options with rotating blocks which block shall you fit first.

3) As far as my experience goes I see that to start the game I always prefer filling the corners of the grid rather than placing it anywhere in the centre. This give an idea or more over the directional path that which way the game is moving

So let’s hope to see some more contestants of this game sooner.

Download 1010 Block Puzzle Mania and enjoy the game of rotating blocks and fixing them in 10x10 grids

2.jpg 2.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      108.9 KB
      Views:

Advertisement