• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help +1121611611 Error invalid number Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or vaild....

gingrawr

Lurker
Mar 19, 2016
Hey guys I just got a friends number and when I texted them I got a message saying "+1121611611 Error invalid number Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid 10 digit short code" I know I have their number entered correctly as I have checked with multiple people. I am using Straight Talk as my carrier and my phone is an ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser. I have never switched carriers. Any ideas are welcome because I really dont know what to do.

As of writing this I noticed I can send them texts, they just cant respond. We managed to get one message to go through to me, ut that was it. Never had this issue with anyone before. I assume my friend is having the same error message and they are on an Iphone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones