Wi-Fi GSM Signals Tracker is a network monitoring, tracking tool that helps you check, gather, and record detailed data about GSM and Wi-Fi signals.
Application charts the changes of signal strength in dBm. You can see data on the charts or on the Google Maps with coordinates. Application can record this information for future use.
You can customize application with a different settings:
- Interface language;
- Meters of ft. in the length;
- Display data on the chart or on the map;
- Ignore or no screen timeout ( can increase of power usage);
- Use double click for stop and exit (it can prevent from accidental stop of recording)
- Interval of network data refresh in seconds.
The application supports GSM 3G and 4G networks, UMTS and LTE.
If you have a dual SIM device, the application will work with the SIM card inserted in the first slot.
You can see detailed information about your Wi-Fi connection. Other (not connected) Wi-Fi network will show SSID and strength.
Application has data export functionality (paid feature) in Export version of application. Data can be exported in CSV or XML format and send via email.
Tags: GSM, Wi-Fi, GPS, network tracker.