• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

150,000+ Incredibles in the Verizon Warehouse

I just wanted to update everyone..
Nothing new. The inventory was checked again today.
Same number of phones. Nothing new.
I know everyone is chopping at the bits.
I will say this however- Under one of the tabs there, it shows the full name of the device and it IS 'HTC Incredible'. Just to erase any doubt.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to update everyone..
Nothing new. The inventory was checked again today.
Same number of phones. Nothing new.
I know everyone is chopping at the bits.
I will say this however- Under one of the tabs there, it shows the full name of the device and it IS 'HTC Incredible'. Just to erase any doubt.

Upvote 0
Wasn't that pdf from Best Buy NOT verizon wireless?

I was told that there's an official .pdf in Verizon's document server showing a launch date of the 29th.
I will try to get some clarification on this.

Here's a screenshot.. and yes, the .pdf is for Best Buy.
My source didn't have much more to say then that.

Attachments

• adr6300 launch.jpg
    adr6300 launch.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
Since when did Verizon start storing all units in one warehouse? They (HTC) may ship from one central facility from Asia, but not likely 150K are sitting in one place in the US for sell-in distribution. Perhaps the OP is referring to a virtual warehouse (multiple warehouses aggregating as one in the inventory system)?

This information may have as much weight as the "big announcement about Incredible on Monday" has ;)

Upvote 0
Since when did Verizon start storing all units in one warehouse? They (HTC) may ship from one central facility from Asia, but not likely 150K are sitting in one place in the US for sell-in distribution. Perhaps the OP is referring to a virtual warehouse (multiple warehouses aggregating as one in the inventory system)?

This information may have as much weight as the "big announcement about Incredible on Monday" has ;)

Actually it's pretty likely. All the Nexus Ones were shipped out of one warehouse in the U.S., that being Brightpoint in Indianapolis. Even the units shipped to the UK went through that warehouse.

Brightpoint often serves as the intermediary for the various carriers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones