1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

15minutes till my first ROM flash..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 20twins10, Nov 10, 2010.

1. 20twins10

20twins10 Newbie

so ive read through alot of the ROM write ups and i figured i'd give skyraider a shot first.. downloading the zip file now. 13minutes left..

any helpfull advice??

2. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

Just take your time sounds like you've done your research....or have you. :p

Advice? Have fun and prepare for an OCD addiction!

3. 20twins10

20twins10 Newbie

i did a nandroid of my last stable stock configuration.. i titanium'd all my apps and green info.. exported my phone contacts to my sdcard.

flash is done.. time to reboot the incred..

4. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

Excellent...enjoy!

5. 20twins10

20twins10 Newbie

got everything back up.. need to mess with titanium more so i can figure out batch reloading my apps.. alot of stuff in this rom ima have to rip out.. i'll give it a few days and nandroid back it.. see how it goes..

6. crazyg0od33

crazyg0od33 Android Enthusiast

what do you need to rip out of skyraider? That and Redemptive rEVOlution are 2 of the best ROMS there are

7. andreezy

andreezy Well-Known Member

I'm now a kool-aid drinker for the MIUI rom. WOW is that one sweet. It's almost like another phone al together...

8. 20twins10

20twins10 Newbie

i'll strip some things out of the app drawer mainly.. i did the same thing with my stock incredible.. i'm sure i'll do it with any rom i install, depending how much is already removed prior to me getting it..

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews