Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General 16GB TP for sale

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wncken, Oct 30, 2012.

1. wncken

wncken Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    It is with a heavy heart that I must sell my TP. I am truly a geek at heart and I have loved the challenge of installing ICS and updating my baby, but the time has come. I have purchased a Toshiba Thrive and must sell the TP to keep it cost effective.

Colchiro - I want to personally thank you for all of the help you've given me and dang near everybody here. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that without your support and guidance, I would not have installed ICS on my TP. My mom still has her TP and I'll keep checking in here often, like I always do and try and offer my limited level of help when I can. Thanks again Colchiro and everyone else that offers their support. I used to have the Moto Triumph and I do the same over there.

Thanks again for your support. I won't disappear.

Advertisement

colchiro likes this.
  2. Jeffery

Jeffery Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Marco Island, Florida
    I hate to be rude, but you are asking a little too much when you can buy a Nexus 7 for $199.

3. wncken

wncken Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Oh. I never considered that. Exactly how far past $75 would I have to go before it's considered too much? And I guess the fact that it's a 9.7" means little?

4. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Male
    Web developer/IT
    10" tablets sell for more. The Nexus 10 sells for $399. :D

I would think $100-150, depending on accessories would be fair, but bear in mind, the seller always wants you to go lower.

You're going to wipe both sides, right? :D

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Hey guys, I've asked wncken to create a thread in the Classifieds area for this, so I'm going to close this one.

Thanks!

colchiro and Rxpert83 like this.
Tags: