• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

16GB TP for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wncken

Mar 25, 2012
It is with a heavy heart that I must sell my TP. I am truly a geek at heart and I have loved the challenge of installing ICS and updating my baby, but the time has come. I have purchased a Toshiba Thrive and must sell the TP to keep it cost effective.

Colchiro - I want to personally thank you for all of the help you've given me and dang near everybody here. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that without your support and guidance, I would not have installed ICS on my TP. My mom still has her TP and I'll keep checking in here often, like I always do and try and offer my limited level of help when I can. Thanks again Colchiro and everyone else that offers their support. I used to have the Moto Triumph and I do the same over there.

Thanks again for your support. I won't disappear.

Reactions: colchiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones