• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 1800 mAh Battery on Ebay

This seller has sold almost 400 of these batteries, only 4 negatives in 12 months (non were about the batteries) and ships out of California- compared to out of the country. Not too bad of a reputation.

It will be like buying each item at $8 (2 batteries and a wall charger). Unfortunately, I would probably get taxed- usually do from California sellers- due to being in Cali.

And they look cool being red and the chargers aren't bad looking either- you can use it as a night light- also a usb input.

Same seller is selling the charger and one battery for $14.99 ($4.99 sh)
http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-4G-BATTERY-1800-Dock-USB-CHGR-DROID-INCREDIBLE-/220668024205?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3360d6d58d

Upvote 0
I recently purchased these 2-1800 mAh batteries + dock charger thru ebay and couldn't be more satisfied. The batteries hold a charge longer than the stock battery. I also believe the Dock charger that comes with the batteries does a much better job of charging the batteries. I believe this because when I charged the 1800 mAh batteries with the stock home charger the batteries immediately discharged from 100% to around 95-97%. However when I used the dock charger, the batteries held at 100% for nearly an hour before falling to 99%. I got this same result even when I charged the stock battery on the dock charger. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Reactions: DaDeeva
Upvote 0
I recently purchased these 2-1800 mAh batteries + dock charger thru ebay and couldn't be more satisfied. The batteries hold a charge longer than the stock battery. I also believe the Dock charger that comes with the batteries does a much better job of charging the batteries. I believe this because when I charged the 1800 mAh batteries with the stock home charger the batteries immediately discharged from 100% to around 95-97%. However when I used the dock charger, the batteries held at 100% for nearly an hour before falling to 99%. I got this same result even when I charged the stock battery on the dock charger. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

did you buy the red ones or the galilio ones?

Upvote 0

My exprience is that they are about the same as the stock battery, but still worth it for the small price.

Upvote 0
I just ordered these, and when they arrived, they are listed as 1800maH, and 4.07Whr. Well, according to my math, 4.07 watts divided by 3.7 volts is 1100ma. I have tried both, and they seem to hold a charge to about 50%, but then they tank like crazy down to 5% in a few hours, even with no use.....

If they were really 1800maH, they should be 6.67Whr....
$35 bucks, down the crapper....

Epic FAIL. I would not recommend these "Quality Chinese Ripoffs" ....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones