• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 182.46.15 unlock bootloader and root

justin39325

Sep 24, 2014
After some research I found out that I cannot root nor unlock the bootloader of my phone. My phone has the system version of 182.46.15. If I am wrong please correct me. But if after unlocking the bootloader and a reboot a message will pop up saying that you have unlocked the boot loader and can't undo it, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. So how come we can't root and unlock the bootloader when the message will pop up. No offense but is it that the new firmware has a way to become unlocked but the people who made the update won't tell? Maybe there is a way but no one has tried hard enough. Please tell me why this phone can not be rooted and unlocked yet.

I was wondering if we can unlock the bootloader first then flash a recovery and flash root on the system version : 182.46.15. Is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones