• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 1st Gen Prevail Flashed To Incognito Activation?

top_up

Nov 17, 2013
no flashing back ground or software programs here so please have patience with my questions or wording.
i have a boost prevail that's flashed to an incognito(same meid showing on both phones info).
i also have a mifi that's flashed to an incogito and on the grandfathered pay/go .50 account.
the mifi charge port is getting bad and i don't want to do the wrong thing and lose my grandfathered account.
the prevail has kouma kernal 2.5 on it.
every time i turn it on it goes to hands free activation and i cancel it.(i don't remember my other prevails doing this).
i have checked the meid and it is clean.
can i activate this phone by simply going to my account online and entering the meid number from the prevail or is there another way i would need to do this?
on the grandfathered pay/go you can change phones and not lose the account as long as the phone you try to activate is allowed on the plan...if not then i can't go back to the mifi device...i mean i would not know how and i don't have the donor for it.
pm's are fine also..just looking for a flasher that can point me in the right direction with my limited skills.
thanks everybody for all the past help on other phones/devices.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones