1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support 1st problem with my phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by super666, Dec 11, 2012.

1. super666

super666 Member

Dec 8, 2012
    cloud9
    Hi guys so i bought my wife a lg optimus l3 and she loves it , but the issue is after 2-6 hours of been on youtube her videos stop playing all the music is playing but no video showing. So google is my friend and all i went searching and yes i have followed numerous posts and tried many installs of different software and apk files to fix this issue. The only way to fix it is to restore the phone using a backup i made then all works again for 2-6 hours and same again well im not gunna be resetting mobile every day. I really do not have a clue what she is doing wrong

surely u would of thought that whoever makes the software would have released an alternative or atleast a way to fix this as only had phone 3 days 2 of them i spent searching for answers before i build up courage to luck dumb and ask TIA guys

Advertisement

2. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    IRCop & Dev
    WV
    I doing think I can help with your problem but add a little info for you. I couldn't watch 4 hours of you tube to have this but I did remove the stock app & replaced it from the play store only to find that it broke it. I had to restore the factory one.

3. super666

super666 Member

Dec 8, 2012
    cloud9
    i have taken no updates or uninstalled any apps the phone is faulty or is it android in general, I have no idea this phone is 4 days old and i have restored it 2 times a day since i got the phone surely some 1 knows what the issue is or am i best selling them and going to apple as i not been awful but its whole heap of problems what good is a phone if im restoring it 2 times a day what ids the issue can some 1 please help TIA

4. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    IRCop & Dev
    WV
    Maybe try updating it from the play store. I didn't do a update I replace it with the one from the play store. I don't like the iPhone myself but to expect a $40 phone to be the same as a $500 phone is not logical. I wouldn't restore the phone everyday ether. besides it being a pain in the butt your shorting the life of your memory.

5. super666

super666 Member

Dec 8, 2012
    cloud9
    Thats true m8 i have tried an older version of flash 10 because nothing elsde seems to work and i dont want a 500 pound phone m8 just a phone that works how they say it will when they sell it

6. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    IRCop & Dev
    WV
    I agree about it should do what it says it will. I like these phones tho. They work well at what they do better them the higher dollar ones but they don't have as many bells.

With anything you can get a bad one tho. I really watch YouTube so if mine has the problem I don't see it.

7. super666

super666 Member

Dec 8, 2012
    cloud9
    Does any 1 think it could be a faulty phone as it constantly does this, i have tried every version of flash all the same maybe i should mention we use an app called tubemate to download mp3 from youtube not sure if it could be this app thats causing it. Also if i go to the video player anbd try to play files i have grabbed they play but they shake from side to side extremly fast so not watchable at all

8. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    IRCop & Dev
    WV
    You may try Easy Video Player.