1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

1st smart phone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bigfred, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Bigfred

Bigfred Lurker

Hello everyone,

My names Freddie I just bought a Motorola Razr this will be my first smart phone. Prior to the Razr I had the Env3 or 6 of them seriously went through those phones like crazy lol. Let's just say I'm hard on my phones. The Razr has a screen protector and an Otterbox both installed straight out the box in the store! Looking forward to having fun with this phone I have a I-Pad which I'm sending this on right now. I do not have any experience with android technology so this will be a learning experience that I'm hoping to enjoy. Open for any comments or tips thanks for reading-Bigfred

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

Welcome to AF, Bigfred! And to android in general! Make sure to stop by your device forum here: Motorola Droid RAZR / RAZR MAXX - Android Forums any time you have a question or concern, or just looking for some cool tricks your phone can do :) Thanks for signing up! :)

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

5. Bigfred

Bigfred Lurker

Thanks for the hellos will stop there for sure. Plenty of good stuff I'm still trying to learn. Kind of frustrating cause I don't know it works yet but I'll figure it out.

6. Longin

Longin Lurker

welcome to Android Forums)