• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

1st smartphone, extremely happy with droid

califoolio

Lurker
Dec 17, 2009
Hey everbody. I've had my droid for almost a month now and I love it. I moved from a chocolate and this definetly the nicest phone I've had. I had a hard vzw plastic cover but it felt bulky so I took it off and left the screen protector. I love it this way, I've had is on since I bought it and have had it naked for two days now. I am very impressed with android and the things that this phone is capable of doing.

Hey everbody. I've had my droid for almost a month now and I love it. I moved from a chocolate and this definetly the nicest phone I've had. I had a hard vzw plastic cover but it felt bulky so I took it off and left the screen protector. I love it this way, I've had is on since I bought it and have had it naked for two days now. I am very impressed with android and the things that this phone is capable of doing.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones