• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tiatool

Dec 7, 2009
Houston
Wanted to introduce myself to your droid family. I just got a new HTC Hero this week, and so far, so good. Hope to lurk a bunch and use the search tool to death, because I have lots of questions. As of yet, I have not had much time to play with my new device, but it has been great so far.

I have owned a couple of businesses, but am currently bartending at a fine dining restaurant here in Houston. Mostly I spend my free time riding my motorcycle on the street or at the track. As well, I am a "regular" on a # of motorcycle boards, so I have a good understanding for online communities.

Glad to be here!

Wanted to introduce myself to your droid family. I just got a new HTC Hero this week, and so far, so good. Hope to lurk a bunch and use the search tool to death, because I have lots of questions. As of yet, I have not had much time to play with my new device, but it has been great so far.

I have owned a couple of businesses, but am currently bartending at a fine dining restaurant here in Houston. Mostly I spend my free time riding my motorcycle on the street or at the track. As well, I am a "regular" on a # of motorcycle boards, so I have a good understanding for online communities.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones