• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.0.1 update, email forwarding and bluetooth problem still exists.

blueyce28

Nov 7, 2009
Good morning all. I've anxiously waited for this update and as I woke up his morning I was happy till I tested for my previous problems.

First, I still can't forward emails properly. If it makes any difference this is an exchange email. All forwarded emails are still sent as an Eml attachment, and still get a bunch of jibberish texts.

Second, Bluetooth is still not working properly in my car. Don't know what compatibility issue is there.

And just to throw it in there, I'm posting from my handset and on screen keyboard, it is typing very very slow, better with the slide out but damn...

What a dissappointment.

Good morning all. I've anxiously waited for this update and as I woke up his morning I was happy till I tested for my previous problems.

First, I still can't forward emails properly. If it makes any difference this is an exchange email. All forwarded emails are still sent as an Eml attachment, and still get a bunch of jibberish texts.

Second, Bluetooth is still not working properly in my car. Don't know what compatibility issue is there.

And just to throw it in there, I'm posting from my handset and on screen keyboard, it is typing very very slow, better with the slide out but damn...

What a dissappointment.

This update did not contain any Exchange fixes. Hopefully, the next one rumored to be in late January will.

Upvote 0
oh, thanks for the info. i thought i saw somewhere form the documents provided stating that they know of the issue, i must have misread it for it being a fix. oh well.

Yeah, you must have read those leaked Verizon documents that contained 4-5 pages of fixes, including Exchange. Unfortunately, this recent update doesn't have many, what I think critical, fixes. :mad:

I have the same issue with exchange forwarding by the way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones