1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General 2.1 and World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Syv3n, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    So real fast just wanted to let you guys know of an issue I got. I was so excited that I just downloaded the 2.1 and forgot to take the Blizzard World of Warcraft Authenticator off my acct before I did this and since it deleted the app off my phone it was no longer sync'd to my World of Warcraft account. So now I have to wait on hold for an hour to get this reversed. Just a quick FYI to people so they do not have to do this either. I know WOW is lame so go ahead and flame on :)..but this may also be somethign to think about for other apps also.

Advertisement

2. elzzis

elzzis Member

Jan 8, 2010
    wow armory 2.1 ftw

3. daescepticon

daescepticon Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Operations Data Analyst
    OKC
    crap...i just realised that i did the same thing. so what exactly are you having to do to get it straightened out?

4. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    I had to call then they said if I dont have the serial number from the old Authenticator then I needed my CD keys..I do not know my CD keys so I had to send in there lost acct form and send in an id via fax..you can do it via fax email or mail. They haven't replied to me yet so I am hoping I can get it working by tomorrow because that is my last day off work lol.