• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.1 on April 9th? (Yes, yet another 2.1 speculation thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg... you even posted the (Yes Another 2.1...) so you KNOW it was going to annoy!

I'm really getting irritated, sorry, but there is absolutely NO excuse for starting ANOTHER thread.

Personally I hope when the 2.1 does come, that KARMA will get you and your phone will not take the update :p

Where is our admin, please save us from these threads!
Or at least give us a "No Thanks" to select on the persons profile, lol...
When a person gets say 50 of them - you can ban em'.
:eek:

Regards,
:cool:

Reactions: NYCHitman1
Upvote 0
If it upsets you so much, and you know it is just another 2.1 thread, why do you open the thing up to begin with. Just ignore it and quit being the 2.1 police!! :rolleyes:

Tell ya what... it not about POLICING the forums, there are moderators to do that. BUT, like this thread, there are also people who disregard Forum Etiquette by just blatantly posting and knowing what they have posted will raise hairs on people's necks.

That said... Form users could help themselves and others go a long way to maintaining a respectable Forum by some of the following:

READ and SEARCH for other threads on the topic you wish to talk about - FIRST!

ADD information not already posted in those threads, if the information is already posted there is no need for redundancy, or if you must post, at least it will be all within the same thread topic, making the information easier to find for the next person.

Make an effort to help, not just post for posting sake.
(narcissistic behavior)

All in all, I don't wish to discourage anyone who feels they want to post, but this much is OBVIOUS. Like last time the 2.x got out of hand, it required moderators to step in. Over the last few days, the 2.x threads have been popping up again all over, so yeah, it gets tiring.

I'm a nobody here... Just posting what I believe to be good FORM and that which will help us all. I try to follow those same examples but couldn't help myself this time, that for which I apologize.

Regards,
:cool:

Upvote 0
It not like the title wasn't CRYSTAL CLEAR as to what it is about.
It wasn't, it gave the impression that there was some sort of new info or more confirmation. Instead it's a link to some random site just reporting the same rumor, even crediting THIS SITE as the source of the rumor. I mean come on, "EVDO Info" is "the news"?

Sorry, but did you even read it before posting here?

Upvote 0
If it upsets you so much, and you know it is just another 2.1 thread, why do you open the thing up to begin with. Just ignore it and quit being the 2.1 police!! :rolleyes:

These threads are great! The Touch Pro was my first smart phone and the people are at PPC geeks chatted about the phone, the features and such...yawn...but this forum F-ing RULES! Users here are crazed about this phone, the patch and dust they can only see with a high powered beam of light. I don't understand, but it cracks me the hell up. Please keep them coming! Maybe we can have a contest, you know, guess the day and time of the release and win a free T-Shirt. I would donate to the cause!

Upvote 0
Greetings! I just walked off Noahs big boat and well, all of us got to test the sprint update. its cool-ish. especially since us neanderthals got to tinker with it. well any who, when it is done going thru zulu phase of testing it will be released to you. we're predicting the release sometime after march 40th. toodles

Sent from my Steroid 5G from Sprint National using Walk n' Talk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones